Lauren listened intently and hung to every word Camila spoke. When Camila finished, Lauren smiled secretively and looked behind her phone. There sat Dinah, Ally, and Normani across the table.

Hearing Camila's voice, they all sat silently and brushed aside the papers they were signing. They had heard everything and now it was visible that they were trying to hold back tears. Camila had no clue.

"Is that right?" Lauren asked returning back to the conversation. "Don't worry, I'm sure they know."

Camila gave a little smile, but her eyes looked sad. Lauren decided to change the subject, but was proud of her little secret task she did. Hopefully they would all begin to talk again now that they knew how Camila felt. It hurt Lauren seeing both sides of Camila and the girls and seeing how much they missed each other.

"Hey, you didn't say what you'd tell me. I am a part of Fifth Harmony, you know." Lauren teased.

"Tell you?" Camila started, "No, I'd show you. If you were here I'd-"

Lauren coughed loudly and connected her earphones back. She ignored Ally and Normani giggling into their palms and flipped off a smirking Dinah.

"I probably shouldn't get into grave detail since I am still in public, but I'd do many bad things to you," Camila abruptly stopped. "What the heck, that girl is giving me a weird look."

Lauren's heart rushed. "What girl? Turn your phone, let me see. What street are you on? Can you run into the nearest store and ask them to call the police or at least escort you to your mom's car?"

Camila's furrowed eyebrows looked even more confused as she looked back into the phone.

"Police? Lauren, what is with you today? She just walked the opposite way, I'm sure she was just lost. Why are you being so paranoid? You've been like this the past week since you landed."

"It's nothing. I just want you to be safe since I'm not there... you know all those stories with those people who stalk celebrities. You should think about hiring a bodyguard at home."

"Is that all there is to it? You've just been acting so not yourself. You promise that if there's something else you'll tell me?"

Lauren gulped. "Of course."

"I hope so," Camila said unconvinced. "Well I see my mom's car, so I have to get going. Call me later babe?"

"Definitely," Lauren blew a kiss. "Please be safe."

Camila said her goodbye's, blew a kiss back and ended the call. As soon as Lauren placed her phone back inside her pocket and she was met with DNA looking at her expectantly.

"What?"

"There is obviously something wrong with you." Normani commented.

"Yeah," Dinah chimed in. "What's up your ass?"

"Dinah!" Ally scolded, "It's true honey, we can see that there's something to the story that isn't adding up. Is something bothering you? You know you can talk to us."

Lauren stared into the faces she knew and loved. She knew that if any of them were in trouble, she'd want them to be able to talk to her too so she could help them out. Maybe telling them would help... But no, she couldn't risk them being in danger either.

"I think Camila is cheating on me," she lied with a mumble.

"Cheating? HAH!" Normani exclaimed. "You know that girl loves you more than anything, she'd never."

"It's true, I remember you told me that you thought you heard Camila say she loved you before you both fell asleep. I don't think someone who uses that word would do that, especially not now that you guys are dating," Ally added.