Chapter twenty Two

IMPORTANT NOTICE!!! : THIS BOOK IS SET BEFORE THE PUNISHERS MATE WHICH MEANS THE EVENTS IN THIS CHAPTER HAVE YET TO HAPPEN IN TPM. THEY WILL BUT WHEN IT DOES , IT WILL BE IN BLUES POV.

Also this chapter is super long to make up for the delay so enjoy !

~ MK ~

It had been over a week since I had found Sapphire and Chaos had been more controlling than usual , he wouldn't let me out of his sight at all. He hadnt taken what had happened to me lightly, he had went on a rampage destroying everything and everyone.

After being let out of my room I had discovered that both Sam and Cindy had been sent to the dungeons, I had pleaded with Chaos to let them out as it wasn't their fault but he wasn't having any of it . As he could no longer punish those who had planned to kidnap me , he vented out his frustrations on those chosen to guard me.

Both Craig and Franco had found them self in the dungeons after the rescue mission , I had watched tearfully as he had dragged them in his throne room in front of everyone and horribly degraded them. He had tortured and beat them until they were barely breathing and only then would he heal them to repeat the whole motion again.

After that I hadn't uttered a word to him, there was nothing I could do to change his mine or make him feel guilty so I ignored him. However, Chaos was stubborn and as he couldn't see what he had done wrong, he had refused to apologise. According to him I should be grateful that he didn't kill them as it was what 'they deserved', he told me if anything he was being beyond merciful .

The whole thing had me sick with worry , I felt helpless and nobody would help me or tell me where the dungeon was. They didn't want to face the wrath of Chaos and Queen or no Queen , I was surbdonate to my husband .

"Are you still sulking ?" Sapphire asked , bursting into my rom without bothering to knock .

The room felt awfully big and empty without the presence of my two best friends , I felt more alone than ever and my sister was doing nothing to soothe the guilt I was feeling . As usual she made everything about her, disregarding anything I was feeling and actually agreeing with Chaos's madness. It made me wonder if we had been matched up with the wrong person .

"I'm not sulking Sapphire , two innocent people are probably getting tortured as we speak. They've done nothing wrong , it was me who accident teleported myself to-"

"I don't need a run down of what happened Jasmine , I was there remember. Besides they should have kept a better eye on you, servants need to be put in their place. They aren't like us " Sapphire scoffed, her eyes shining in annoyance .

"You don't have to be such a bitch you know " I snapped , turning away from her .

It frustrated me that all my confidence I had gained out of my sisters presence seemed to go whenever I was with her , my insecurities would come flooding back full force . I may have had more authority here but in the real world it was her who everyone liked , I was nothing more than an add on. A second thought and it wasn't something that Sapphire was above reminding me of .