Chapter 18 : A Hidden Secret

Start from the beginning

It was finally 1:30 am now.

" Sir, we are closing now. If you want anything else. " I shook my head in negation and handed him my credit card. When I entered the home it was so beautifully decorated. Roses and lilies everywhere.

I saw the cake in the middle and of all I saw her. Ahana. She was sleeping on the sofa. I went towards her. Her black dress had gone above her knees exposing her skin. She was all curled up and sleeping like a baby. I sat down beside her near the sofa. I would see the faint marks on her cheeks.

She was crying. I made her cry. I saw the untouched plate of food. If she behaved this way, she ll surely starve herself. I also saw 3 beer tins lying beside her. I quickly took them and threw them it the dustbin. I really regret of having them in the fridge. I shouldn't keep them in the house in the first place.

Oh! Man... She is drunk. I don't understand why she does so when she knows she can't handle herself. I removed the strands of her hair from her face which was all wet.

I had to do this now, again. I quietly grabbed her in my arms. But I loved it anyways though. Her dress was moving further away from her bare skin. Ansh... Control...

As I picked her up in bridal style she quickly wrapped her arms around me unconsciously. Her face was all snuggled in my neck. I took a deep breath. Her sweet fragrance was doing something in my body.

" Ansh..... " She whispered.
Was she still awake? I could smell the mixed smell of alcohol and her sweet fragrance.

" Hmmm.... " I said still walking us towards our bedroom.

" Why didn't you come? " She asked. Her eyes still close. I didn't reply. I know she wasn't even awake and in her senses.

" Did you have your food? "

Are you serious? After all this she was still caring about me. How could she be so sweet?

" Hmmmm.... Why didn't you have yours Ahana? " I said. But she snuggled more grabbing my shirt tightly. I don't know what was she making me feel. I stopped the conversation.

I couldn't say anything more. It was something new to me. She made me conscious always.

I quickly tucked her on the bed and removed her sandals . I switched on the AC. I drew the covers on her. I was really angry at myself. Her eyes were too swollen now. I could clearly see the eye linear and the kajal had spread around her eyes.

Then I saw her cell beside blinking. I ignored and went for a cold bath.

When I returned Ahana was already in her deep sleep. I was also tired but then I saw her cell beeping. I wonder who the hell was it. I picked it up. Gladly Ahana didn't keep any password. It was a message. As expected it was one and only Jaai. She had saved his number as Hero. Like seriously...

" Hey! Beautiful... You look gorgeous. How was the party? "
So that guy was aware.

" What happened sweetie? Is everything alright? You ain't replying. "

She won't reply to you. How is he even talking to my wife like this. How is he to call her Beautiful and Sweetie. I looked at Ahana of course she looked beautiful.

" Did Ansh liked his present and what about that special announcement you were talking about? "

Is he really sane? Still texting her. And He knows everything. Ahana really confides more in him. What announcement is he talking about? I don't even know about it.

" I know you are online Hana.... Reply come on.. ... I know you are upset. Did Ansh say something to you? Did he make you cry? Tell me or else I am calling you right now. "