[3] Ewww the first day of school

Start from the beginning

I saw her run to her locker, turn the combination perfectly and placed her skateboard in her locker and ran into my humanities class. Well this will be a fun first period. I walked into the humanities classroom, and I saw the mysterious girl in the corner of room sitting on the far back corner. Everyone kept on looking at her, I'm thinking she's the scholarship student that came to our school. I saw Charlotte whisper something in her ear, and she looked at me with pure disgust in her face, but all I just did was reply with my trademark smirk.

I passed by hearing the girls look at me and it's funny how they try to get my attention. I kept on looking at the girl and she kept glaring at me back, she placed her earphones on her ears not paying attention to anyone, and waited to turn off her phone until the bell rung.

Mr. Steller came in the room with a happy face. He set his papers on his desk. He stood up, clapped his hands and looked up.

"We have a new student today," he looked around and finally saw her. I heard the mystery girl whisper shit, and that made me smirk. The mystery girl stood up and walked to the front of the room looked at the the students and smiled.

"Hi, my name is Stella Miller, I'm seventeen years old, and I like indie music."

Mr. Steller asked, "what's your favorite book?"

"My all time favorite is got to be How to Kill a Mockingbird."

"That is wonderful Miss. Miller we are going to be using that book this quarter." Mr. Steller smiled at her. Wow, Mr. Steller found his favorite student. And let me just tell you he hates all the students in this school, and I have a feeling the only exception is this girl.

"Does anyone have any questions for Miss Miller?" this made Trevor West to raise his hand, he also plays in the basketball team like me.

"Are you single?"

She raised her eyebrows, and replied "no because I don't date any men that thinks girls are easy to get, she pointed at him 'and I'm guessing your a player?" she smirked this caused everyone to laugh hysterically since it is true, a few guys ohhhed.

"Uhhhh," Trevor just mumbled.

"Yeah I'm guessing you are," she turned around and high fived Mr. Steller. What a kiss up, it might get hard to get this girl to be mine. Yep I'm the guy that would try to get in a girl's pants, I admit. And I'm proud of it. It's nice to know that girls would be out there to throw themselves to you.

Everyone was gossiping about how the new girl turned Trevor down, everyone knows that Trevor always gets the girl. But somehow failed with this one. All the classes so far just explained how they will be grading, what the projects are, and what we're going to learn this year. All that crap, I don't want to hear.

We finally reached lunch and free period, my favorite part of school. While I was walking this Stella girl skateboarded to the cafeteria. I saw that she just grabbed chips and walked to her friends table, which was a few tables away from my table. I heard Terrence yell something at Cole.

"And this girl just kicked my balls, called me perverted stalker and ran away. SHE KICKED MY BALLS AND I JUST WANTED TO KNOW HER NAME!!" this didn't make Cole pity him, he just laughed at him hysterically.

"That girl put you in her place," he admitted and wiped his tears in his eyes

"Wait, guys I didn't see the new girl yet!" Terrence realized and we walked to our table and Terrence just stopped.

"You!" and he pointed at Stella.

"Perverted Stalker guy! Why the hell are you doing here?" she shouted standing up trying to reach Terrence's level, but failed because she is shorter than 6 foot.