Hospital Wing

I am here, lying in my four poster bed, hearing Ron snoring. I can't sleep, I feel something's definitely wrong.

I got up and walked down to the common room, lit up the fire a little. I feel tired and sick. Why the hell I feel sick? I should go to Madam Pomfrey.

»●«

I opened the door of the Hospital Wing and saw Hermione lying on one of the beds.

"Madam Pomfrey! What happened to her!" I nearly lost my temper

"Mr. Potter, what are you doing here at this time of night?"

I don't feel sick anymore, I feel angry on what and who did this to her.

"Please just tell me!" I didn't mean to be rude.....

"Mr. Potter, calm down-"

"How can I calm down when I saw Hermione lying here and doesn't even move!? Please, tell me"

She sighs, I mentally slap myself for being rude to her

"She's been fed by a love potion, I believe she has an allergy on some ingredients of it"

Moonstone. Powdered moonstone

"Who did it?"

I am ready to kill the git

"Cormac McLaggen"

That slimy slick git!

"Can I stay here tonight, besides I, uhh, have a stomachache" I lied

"Yes of course, drink this it would help." She handed me a potion, but I didn't drink it, I just put it on the table besides me.

I sit beside Hermione, buried my head on my arms and sleep

»●«

It's morning but I don't care. It's Saturday so I'm free to do anything, no homework or anything!

I saw Ron walked in and I got up. "What happened mate?" So I told him all I know.

"That bloody git! I will cast a curse to him!" 

Suddenly, Cormac "git" McLaggen enters the room, I suddenly feel angry.

"YOU!" I punched him in the nose, but, I don't care

"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER! LURE HER A LOVE POTION WHEN YOU KNOW IT'S ILLEGAL!" I puched him again, harder this time, in the face. Ron cast a spell on him, just one.

"Mate stop now, it's not what Hermione wants right" I hear Hermione saying something and she sat up.

"H-Harry" I then hurried to her and hug her. "Hermione!"

"Harry, I'm ok now" she said calmly. "No, you're not. Madam Pomfrey! She's awake now" she then suddenly hug me and buried her head on my shoulder

"I'm ok now, I promise I'm alright, sorry I didn't see that coming, you know" she said with some tears falling

"It's ok, don't be sorry" I said calmly.

"I'm still sorry, I promise it will never gonna happen again, love"