Halloween

Harry's POV

I heard that there's a Halloween Ball or party or whatever you call it and I don't have the Gryffindor courage to ask Hermione go with me. Ron's going with Luna and Ginny with Neville.

Now here she is at one of the couches here in common room, keeping her nose down the book.

*sighs* I like it how she reads. I like how her hair hair glows when the light hits it. I like when- Merlin! You shouldn't think of like that, bloody idiot.

I accidentally face palm and Hermione looks at with a smirk on her face.

I plucked up the courage to ask her now because if I don't, I'm doomed.

"Hermione?" she looks up at me

"Hmm?"

"I-I w-was j-just wo-wondering, do you- bloody hell" I stuttered and saw a smirk on her face again.

"Go to the Halloween with me? Yeah sure" she smiled softly.

"Oh and what will you wear?" she grinned

"I'm not gonna wear some scary costumes and I want to look like a princess. A princess in this beautiful castle" what princess? There's so many princesses I know like Snow White

Before she exited the common room, I saw her smirk. Again. Is it smirk day today?

[HALLOWEEN]

Hermione's Pov

I decided to be 'Belle' because she's my favorite and suddenly I saw Harry walked down the stairs and go here at the Great Hall.

Merlin he looks so handsome with his prince costume- wait a second, that's the beast!

And he's a handsome beast

"You look gorgeous tonight Hermione" I felt my cheeks getting hot

"Anyways did you see Ron? He's dressed as Snape" and we laughed really hard.

We saw Ron approach to us and said we really looked like a couple that anyone can't tear us apart. We spend the night teasing students about their costumes.

"You really look handsome tonight Harry" I said without thinking, I feel myself blush

"Why thank you" he stand up and held my hand and kissed it softly. I think everyone is staring at us. I stared at his eyes and without thinking

I said "I love you Harry James Potter"