Fight

Harry awoke by the sound of a couple shouting to each other. He open his door a little to see who's voices is that.

It was Hermione's and Ron's.

He was just about to sleep again but he heard Ron said "Maybe that's it! We're over now! Go to that green eyed git!" Harry's mouth formed an 'o', he heard Hermione shout "DON'T. YOU. DARE. CALL HIM A BLOODY GIT YOU ARSE!" then she casted a spell on him.

Ron left Hermione crying at the common room. Harry knew Ron is going back to their dormitories so he fake sleeping.

He waited until his mate is really asleep and go down to the common room. What he saw broke his heart.

Hermione is sleeping at the couch with strain of tears on her cheeks. He tapped her shoulder to wake her up, and she did.

"Hermione, why are you sleeping there? Is there any problem?" he's testing her to see if she's going to tell the truth.

Hermione turned to Harry and bury her head on his chest and sobbed.

"W-we h-had a f-fight again, b-but this one is worse" he could tell she's really broken. "I don't know what to feel, I should be happy 'cause we're over, we're not gonna fight about nonsense again, and what's worse? H-he called you a, git"

"Hermione it's alright now. I'm not going to be mad if you're fighting because of me. I heard all of it." Hermione looked up to him, her cheeks flushed red "You do? You must trying not to show your anger right now" this made him laugh

"Hey! What're you laughing at? Are you, Harry Potter, making fun of my failed relationship? Or do I look like an idiot right now?" Harry laughed harder, he's going to burst into tears.

Hermione looked irritated, but soon gave up and laughed with him.

"See 'Mione, I can make you laugh without saying a joke" they both laugh at his comment.

Hermione yawned, Harry must've seen it, 'cause the next thing he said, "Come on 'Mione, you're sleepy, I'm going to take you to your dormitories now"

But before Harry could lift her up, she stopped him and envelopes her arm around his waist and rested her head on his chest.

They fell asleep in the common room like that, with their arms on each other. Harry smiled before he goes to sleep.

How come can I have the brightest witch and most beautiful girl here sleeping in my arms. He said in his head, and with that, he's asleep with a smile on his face.