Yule Ball

Harry stood there beside Parvati, staring at Cho.

"She looks beautiful!" Parvati suddenly spoke. "Yeah she does" Harry said, still staring at Cho. Then he turned around to see who's Parvati staring at.

It was Hermione. She is in blue dress, her hair is in elegant bun and some hairs are twirled around. She's so beautiful, that Harry didn't even notice the butterflies he feels in his stomach.

He is just about to tell her how beautiful she is but Krum take her hand, gave it a peck and walk into the Great Hall.

Harry felt the urge to take Hermione away from Krum, he then just realize that he feels, jealousy....

————————

"Sometimes when there's a ball, pluck up the courage to ask me! And not just a LAST RESORT!" Hermione cried. Harry saw Ron walk out, he was just about to run after him.

But he saw Hermione, crying her eyes out. He walked towards her and hugged her, let her cry on his chest.

"Shh, there, there. Hermione, stop crying, it'll ruin your make up." Hermione stopped crying, wipe her tears and turned to Harry.

"Thank you Harry, for being there for me, when no one else did, for being my friend, best friend" it hurts Harry that he's just her friend. "It's alright Hermione, do you want to dance?" That made Hermione smile.

"Yes, Mr Potter"

They danced, and laughed and talked and eat. After the ball, they've got back to the common room and said goodnight to each other

"Thank you Harry, for tonight, spending my time with you my friend, maybe more than that, makes me feel loads better, thank you Harry" she thanked him and got back to girls' dormitories.

Harry stood there at the common room with a wide grin plastered on his face. Thinking about what Hermione means by maybe more than that