Tale as old as time

Hermione heard a baby girl who cries at the middle of the night. She carefully tiptoed to go to the room of their daughter, trying not to wake her husband.

"Ssh, there, there" she tried to make her stop crying but it won't work, but of course, she knows just what to do.

"Tale as old as time. True as it can't be. Barely even friends, then somebody bends, unexpectedly"

She doesn't know that her husband is awake, not because of a nightmare, but because of her lovely, soft voice.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and sing the second verse.

"Just a little change, small to say the least. Both are little scared, be the one prepared. Beauty and The Beast"

His voice made Hermione smile. She heard him hum once but never heard his beautiful voice. They continued to sing the song until they got to the last part.

"Tale as old as time"

"Song as old as rhyme"

"Beauty and the Beast" they both sang at the same time. They put their daughter at her crib and headed back to their bedroom.

Hermione wrapped her arm around Harry's waist and buried her head on his shoulder. "I didn't know you can sing, love" she said sweetly.

"Yeah, I just don't sing that much because I'm sure it will rain and when I'm alone, I practice my singing" he said kissing her forehead softly.

"Well it's very good, now, I'm going to sleep because I am completely tired. Goodnight love" she said, putting her head on his chest.

"Goodnight, love you" he said, putting his arms around her.

"Love you too, love"