Broom Ride

It's 12 o'clock AM. Hermione is reading her book Hogwarts: A History because she can't sleep. Suddenly, she heard someone walk downstairs.

It was Harry.

"What are you doing Hermione? Why aren't you asleep? Is there any problem?" Harry bombarded her questions

"No, everything's fine. And you, what could you possibly doing at this time of night" she walked closer to him, she feels like they're nose to nose now. Granger, stop it. He's just your friend and nothing can change that. But sometimes, the other voice in her head said that he's more than that.

"Uhm, 'Mione?" He snaps his finger to put Hermione back into reality. "Are you alright?" She just nodded. "Can you do me a favor?" Hermione thinks this can't be good, he saw a grin on Harry's face. An evil-ish grin.

"What is it?" Harry just rolled his eyes. Hermione saw what is on his hand. The invisibility cloak.

"Please Hermione, I'll do my homework for weeks, please" he gave her that puppy dog eyes, which is, Hermione's weakness.

"Are you mad!? Do you know that you could fail every subjects in this school and honestly, I was just about to say yes. You know what I said last year right? 'It's fun isn't it, breaking the rules" that made Harry's smile wider.

They exited the common room and gone through many corridors and at last, they're outside now and Harry took a broom that he saw at the corner.

"Wear this, it will be cold up there" he said, handing Hermione his jacket. "Harry, I really hate heights do you know" she mumbled but took Harry's jacket. She knows no one cam stop him from doing things.

"Hop on Hermione, I'm at your back and I promise I'll keep you safe, ok?" he said seriously. She smiled at him and rolled her eyes playfully because of his cheesyness.

As they get higher, Harry's grip on Hermione, became tighter. But she didn't mind that, because she knows Harry did that so she'll not get scared and fall.

"The view up here, it's beautiful" she said in awe. She heard Harry muttered something but she didn't seem to understand.

"What was that Harry?" Harry led them to the rooftop of the castle.

"I uhh, said, that, uhh, you're m-more b-beautiful than the view, and uhh" he stuttered, which made Hermione giggle and blush beet red.

"And what Mr Potter I ask?" She saw Harry blush deep red because she said that, getting closer to him.

"Hermione, please don't get mad at me but, Merlin how can I say this" he stuttered, again

"Say what?" She said, getting closer to him, now they're nose to nose, and there forehead touch.

"Hermione, I like you since first years, since the first time I laid my eyes on you, and every year, my feelings for you grew more and what I'm trying to said is, I love you, with all my heart" he said, looking deeply in her eyes.

They don't know who leaned in first but one thing they knew, they kissed under the moonlight, and the beautiful bright stars.

"I love too, Harry"