Truth or Dare

We are playing truth or dare at the common room, I know it's late now but it's Saturday tomorrow, we're just having fun. Hermione's in here to, she's so gorgeous, Merlin only blind people can't see that.

"HARRY FUCKING POTTER! Get that fucking thought out of your mind, the bottle pointed at you!" Ron drunkily said with a drunken grin.

"Alright, what happens if I choose both?" I said, I'm also drinking firewhiskey but I'm not that drunk. "Hell man, are you mad?" Seamus told me, I said no and choose both truth and dare. I'm Harry Potter and I can do anything I want.

Ron told me in a whisper, "Who do you like and kiss her right in front of us. I'm not gonna be mad if it's Hermione, I don't like her that way." I can tell Ron he's not out of his mind after all.

"Hermione Jean Granger"
All heads turned to me, including Hermione's.

"What?" Hermione said with a question look on her face.

"Do it mate" Ron whispered to me. "Do what Harry?" Hermione said sternly.

Merlin, I can't do it. Yeah, I defeated Voldemort but I can't kiss her. I can't even look at her in the eye! Ron whispered to all of the Gryffindors who is part of the game and yelled, "DO IT HARRY!"

And in one swift motion, I grabbed her waist and kiss her softly, oh yeah she kissed back, in front of everyone in this room.

I broke the kiss and sat down. I turned my head down because I think I look like a tomato smiling like I just won a lottery