Christmas

I woke up by the sound of the people in the common room. Merlin can't they just lower their voices? But then I remembered, it's Christmas!

I walked downstairs to see Ron eating his chocolate frogs. "Morning Hermione, here's your gift" he said while handing me a box that is badly wrapped. I opened it to see a book, surprised that he didn't gave me chocolate frogs this year

"Thanks Ronald, why a book anyway?" he laughed "Well I think you're fucking bored reading the same book, wait what do you fucking call that, oh, Hogwarts: a History!" he laughed like there's no tomorrow. "It's a good book"

Fred and George gave me something that I would not like to open up, Merlin who knows if this is another prank again. Ginny also gave me a book, Parvati gave me a pair of earings and Lavander gave me a bracelet.

Then I saw Harry

"Hermione! Merry Christmas 'Mione!" he said, handing me a small box. It was a necklace with a letter H on it. It was beautiful.

"So, don't you like it? I mean if you-" I cut him off with a quick kiss on the cheek.

"No Harry, I love it! Thanks, can you put this on me?"

"Yeah sure" he then put the necklace around my neck. When no one is looking, he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my forehead. I blushed, thanks no one is looking.

Oh and no one knows that....

We're secretly dating