Chapter Four:Marvel,The Kiss,And Individual Sessions

A WEEK LATER-Right Now,I'm At Training.I Had Mastered All Of The Training Stations.Well,All Except One.The Spears.I Know A Spear Is Like A Knife,But It's Too Heavy!Today,I Am Determined To Learn It,Though.I Picked Up A Spear And Tried Throwing It.I Threw It An Inch Away From Me.I Heard A Chuckle While Grabbing Another Spear.I Then Felt A Hand Wrap Around My Upper Arm.It Slid Down Slowly Until It Reached My Hand.Then,It Wrapped Around My Hand,Raised My Arm In The Air,And Threw The Spear.It Landed Dead Center.I Smiled Before Turning Around And Seeing Who Had Helped Me.It Was Marvel."Thanks"I Said."No Problem"He Said Smiling Right Back At Me.I Turned Around And Grabbed Another Spear.I Threw It Like He Had Guided Me And It Landed In The Center.I Threw A Few More And It Was Clear,I Had Mastered It.I Was Having So Much Fun,I Didn't Even Realize That Training Was Over.I Threw My Last Spear Before Hearing A Few Claps Behind Me."Good Job"I Heard Peeta's Voice Say.I Turned And Saw Him Sitting On A Bench."How Long Have You Been Watching Me?"I Asked."Since When District 1 Helped You"Peeta Said Standing Up And Coming Over To Me.

"So,Could You Teach Me?"He Whispered."Yeah"I Said Before Taking His Arm And Thrusting A Spear Into His Hand(Not Hurting Him!Giving It To Him).I Stood Behind Him And Did What Marvel Had Done To Me.The Spear Landed In The Middle.It Did So When Peeta Tried It On His Own,Too."Thanks"Peeta Said After 30 Minutes Of Him Hitting The Bullseye Every Time."You're Welcome.Well,I Gotta Go!See You Later"I Said Starting To Walk Away.But Peeta Didn't Want Me To Leave.He Gently Took My Hand Into His And Pulled Me In For A Kiss.At First I Was Shocked,But Then I Realized I Liked It.But,Then?My Common Sense Kicked In.I Pushed Him Away And Ran Out Of The Training Center And Into The Elevator.I Went To My Floor And Went To My Room.I Showered And Changed Into A Night Gown.I Then Just Laid In Bed And Thought.I Do Like Peeta.But I'll Most Likely Have To Kill Him!I Hate The Hunger Games For Putting Me In This Place.That Was My Last Thought Before Falling Asleep.THE NEXT DAY-"Wake Up!You Need To Get Ready To Perform For The Gamemakers!"Rosemary Said Before Leaving.I Got Up And Changed Into My Training Outfit Before Side Braiding My Hair.I Went To Breakfast,Eating Only An Apple.After That,Akon And I Went And Sat With All Of The Other Tributes.

"Glimmer Remblin"A Robotic Voice Said Before Glimmer Got Up And Went Into The Room To Show Off.I Saw Marvel Looking At Me As If He Was Trying To Memorize What I Looked Like.I Felt My Cheeks Heat Up And I Hoped No One Saw Me Blushing.Glimmer Came Out A Few Minutes Later And Left."Marvel Corvan"The Robotic Voice Said Before Marvel Made His Way In.He Came Out A Few Minutes And Left,But Not Before Sending A Wink My Way.Cato Went In,Then Clove,Then The District 3 Tributes,Then It Was Mine And Akon's Turn.I Went First.I Went In And Saw Every Gamemaker Staring Intently At Me.I Went And Picked Up A Knife,A Spear,And An Arrow.I Threw All Of Them At The Same Time.They Landed In The Center.Everyone In The Room Clapped.I Turned,Bowed,And Left."Akon Marians"The Robotic Voice Said."Good Luck"I Whispered To Akon."Thanks"He Said Before Going In.I Glanced At Peeta While Passing Him And Katniss To See Him With An Expression That Said,"I'm Sorry But I'm Not".I Walked To The Elevator And Went To My Floor.I Went To My Room To See Marvel Sitting On My Bed."Marvel?"I Asked."Hey"He Said."What The Heck Are You Doing In Here?!"I Asked Angrily."Woah,Woah!I Just Wanted To Talk!"He Said Holding Up His Hands."About What?"I Asked."About Declining Your Offer To Join Us"Marvel Said Coming To Stand In Front Of Me."I Already Said No..."I Started Before He Cut In."I Want You To Join!"He Said."Why?"I Asked."Because You'd Be Protected"He Said."Why Do You Want Me Protected?"I Asked."Because I Like You"He Said.I Gasped Before Looking Down At The Floor."You Need To Go"I Said Not Looking At Him."But..."He Started Before I Cut Him Off."JUST GO!"I Roared Looking Him Straight In The Eye.He Looked Slightly Frightened Before Leaving,Slamming The Door Behind Him.I Fell To The Floor In Tears.Peeta And Marvel.What Do I Do?