Chapter Two:The Capitol,Cullen,And The Tribute Parade

I Woke Up To Rosemary Knocking On My Door."We'll Be At The Capitol In Less Than 30 Minutes!"Her High Pitched Voice Said.I Groaned And Got Up.I Changed Into A Green Shirt,Black Pants,And Boots.I Put Lilac's Bracelet On And Thought Of What I Had Dreamed Of.I Had Dreamed Of Marvel,Cato,And Peeta.Wow.I Haven't Even Met Them And I Already Like The Guys Who Will Most Likely Kill Me.I Left My Room And Realized We Were At The Capitol.I Found Where Finnick,Rosemary,And Akon Were And We All Got Off The Train.After Getting Through The Crowds Of Creepy People With Weird Voices And Crazy Hairstyles,Akon And I Were Taken To A Big Room Where The Tributes Laid On Tables In Gowns.Akon And I Both Changed Into Blue Gowns And Were Put On Metal Tables Where Our Styling Teams Were.My Styling Team Was Aqua,Malli,And Mitchell.They Washed Me Before They Waxed,Plucked,And Pulled All Of The Hair From My Body.The Only Place Left Alone Was My Hair.I Was Then Taken To A Separate Room To Meet My Stylist.My Stylist Came In And I Studied Him.He Had Blonde Hair And Green Eyes.He Reminds Of Collin."Hello.I'm Cullen"He Said.Cullen.Collin.They're Close To The Same Name."Angel"I Told Him My Name."I'm Here To Help You In Any Way That I Can.Now,Tonight Is The Tribute Parade.We're Taking You Out And Showing You Off To The World"He Said."Well,What Am I Wearing?"I Stupidly Asked."This"He Said Pulling Out A Dress That Had Pearls And Shells All Over It And A Net Was Over All Of It."Wow!"I Said."We Were Trying To Incorporate Fish And The Sea In There For Your District"He Said."I Love It!"I Said Before I Changed Into The Dress."Perfect"He Said Before Bringing Me Out Of The Room Were I Saw Akon In A Suit With Shells And Pearls Like Mine.The Only Thing Different Was He Had No Net On His Outfit.I Changed Into Some Flats And We Went To Our Chariot.We Got In It And Waited Until It Was Our Time To Go Out.When We Did,It Was Kind Of Cool.

I Could See That Marvel Was Dressed In A Fuschia Cape And Black Leather Boots While Cato Was Dressed In A Gladiator Outfit That Showed Off His Arms.When District 12 Came Out,Katniss And Peeta Were On Fire.Literally.It Was Amazing.When All Of The Chariots Were Parked,President Snow Came Out And Said A Few Words."Welcome!We Salute Your Courage And Your Sacrifice!And We Wish You All,Happy Hunger Games!And May The Odds Be Ever In Your Favor"He Said.I Couldn't Help But Feel He Was Creepy.After The Parade Was Over,We Were Taken Back Into The Room Where All The Tributes And Chariots Were."Not Too Shaby"Finnick Said With A Smile.As We Were Getting Ready To Go To Our Floor,I Could Feel Eyes On Me.I Looked To See Marvel Staring At Me.Creeped And Flattered,I Turned And Followed Akon,Rosemary,Finnick,Cullen,And Akon's Stylist,Killy,To The Elevator Where We Were Taken To Our Floor.Our Floor Was As Crazy As Everything Else In The Capitol.Bright Colors,Weird Furniture,And Gadgets Galore.I Was Shown To My Room(Which Was Huge By The Way).I Showered,Changed Into A Night Gown,And Got In Bed.I Then Saw A Hi-Tech Remote On My Bedside Table.I Picked It Up And Started Messing With It.The Window Turned Into A Landscape Of Green.I Pushed Another Button And It Turned Into The Sea.I Was Amazed.I Left It Like That For The Night.Tomorrow,Training Begins.I'm Nervous.The Only Thing That Makes Me Fall Asleep Is The Thought Of Home.