"Punching bag, boxer's wrap, and boxing gloves." She says, pointing to said items, grabbing the wrist wrap, signaling for me to give her my left hand, so I do and watch her wrap both wrists for me before putting the gloves on me. "Oh, and a mouth guard, you're you." Ash says and I raise an eyebrow. "Open your damn mouth." She says, so I listen and let her put the mouth guard in my mouth. "Have at it. Don't break anything. I'll be back." She says, turning some music on and leaving as I go at the bag. When Ash comes back, she's got the pads for MMA training, and she claps them together. "Let's go." She says, so I turn and focus on the pads and the combinations she tells me to do and listening as she insists that I need to hit the pads harder, harder, harder, until she tells me to stop, both of us sweating, me more of course, she gives me a lopsided grin and I chuckle a little, taking the mouth piece out of my mouth. "Feel better?" She asks and I nod. "Shit." She says, looking at my collarbone, since I had worn a tank top.

"What?"

"I left a bruise on your collarbone, when I hit you with the pad."

"Dammit, Ash." I say, before chuckling as I shrug. "Come on, lets go jump our happy little asses in the pool." I say, taking the gloves off and Ash shrugs, helping me take off the wrist wrap, setting everything in a little pile before we share a look as we kick off our shoes. 

"I'll race you to the pool." We both say in unison before sprinting toward the door to the pool, trying to push each other, I get into the pool area first, and I jump from the dry spot, laughing as I surface to see Ash just staring at me. "I won." We both say to each other, raising our eyebrows at the same time. "No I won!" We say and sigh, glaring at each other. "I fucking won!" We both yell.

"Hey!" We hear Alex yell, so we look to the side to see Alex standing there just staring at us.

"Sup." I say and Alex chuckles.

"You two are such children." She says, and Ash and I share a look, shrugging.

"We know." We say before getting out of the pool. 

"Where are you guys going?" Alex asks and I point to the sign that says no cotton in the pool before pulling my shirt off.

When Ash and I get up to our room, we change quickly and head back down to the pool, joining the rest of the team in the pool.

-

Our first game her in France was against Brazil. Yeah, again, and I was starting up front with Christen. Jill wanted to keep Alex fresh for the second half in case we need a little Baby Horse charm, we'd have an abundance, damn smart if you ask me. So as we all get ready in the locker room, we listen to music and just try to relax for the game, and when we go out to warm up, I smirk a little as I start dancing to the music, like fully choreographed dancing, laughing as Dawn yells at e to focus, so I go back to warming up normally and go in with everyone else after we finish warming up. As we sit in the locker room listening to Carli and Tobin speak, I make sure my cleats are tied tight enough and wait until we need to line up in the tunnel. After the game starts, I focus on the ball and only the ball. As I pinch to help defend, Marta gets the ball, so I seal her out before passing to Tobin so she can take the ball up the field, running with Christen up the field, levelling the over head pass that is sent from Moe, crossing it in to Press, but watch as Tobin comes in clutch, getting a touch on the ball, but the keeper gets it, so we fall back for the goal kick, Kelley gets the ball and sends it up to Carli, who sends the ball to Christen as we rush up the field, so she heads down the left wing and crosses it in to me, I get a good touch on it and watch as the keeper barely misses it and it goes in before celebrating that goal. Brazil kicks off and Marta sprints into our midfield, I hear her call for a pass, so I intercept the pass and take it up field, and stop the ball just outside the box, watching the feet of my marking players as I have a little fun with them before hearing Tobin yelling 'yeah yeah yeah.' as she gets closer, so I glance up and see her coming, so I pull the ball up onto my foot and give it to Tobin in the air, watching as she gets the ball to Carli, who scores rather easily. The remaining ten minutes of the first half are uneventful, and we go into the locker room with a scoreline of 2-0. Captains speak as we hydrate and then the staff come in and speak, like usual, and once we get back out on the field, I'm up top still with Alex this time, so as we get ready to kick off the second half, I hold both hands out to her and she smacks her hands against mine, setting her foot on the ball as we wait for the refs to be ready. When the whistle blows, Alex taps the ball to me, and I drop to Carli before getting back into formation and playing. Ball gets to the feet of Brazil and a shot is taken, Ash saves it of course, sending it back for a corner, so we set up and the corner is taken as I'm shoved onto the line by some of the girls, but a window opens up, the shot is taken, and I block the ball from going in with my face.