Wedding Crashers pt 2

here ya go !!! :)))
George's point of view at the moment \/

Everyone was all settled in the church pews. Lockwood sat with his arms crossed fuming a few rows behind the group, glaring at everyone. I, being the slightly-more civilized individual that I am, sat a tiny bit closer to the altar. Just a tiny bit though- not too much.

The music began and everyone quieted down and turned to look for where Lucy would be emerging soon. Out she stepped in a floor length white gown. Mascara ran down her cheeks and she walked with a limp. At the head of the aisle, Quill Kips looked puzzled at her discomfort.

Lockwood looked pissed. "George, look. This clearly wasn't her idea, we must put an end to this!"

I looked back at him helplessly.  "What can we do?"

Lucy stumbled all the way down the center aisle of the beautiful church and cried harder, causing even more mascara to flow down her cheeks in rivers. Lockwood stood up.

"Hey! Lucy!" Even Lockwood himself looked startled that he'd even said anything. She turned with disbelief in her eyes and smiled a real smile when she saw him. Kicking off her heels, she sprinted around obstacles and leapt into his arms. The entire congregation gasped.

"Don't let them do this to me Lockwood, please, I can't chain myself to him, this isn't right, I'm not okay-" Lucy cried in tear-filled hysterics.

"Shh. It's going to be okay, I promise. Can I get you out of here?" Lockwood asked quietly.

I stood up too. "Do you need help?"

He shook his head. "You sure you're okay with this, Luce?"

"Yes, definitely," she grimaced. "I don't want to ever see most of those people again."

"I'm stealing your bride," said Lockwood, and he walked out the front door of the church. Everyone broke into loud conversation with lots of obvious confusion.

"Give us our trade back!!" One man yelled loudly.

"What trade? I hope to God for your own self-preservation you don't mean Lucy because if you did, come here buddy-boy and get a piece of this-" I began, but Lockwood poked his head in the front door.

"Lucy said to tell the losers she isn't coming back. So now you know." He chuckled. "Losers."

TADA
KINDA SHORT BUT ITS KINDA OK I GUES MAYBE THE NEXT STORY ILL DO ALTERNATE ENDINGS LIKE PART ONE ENDING ONE TWO THREE?? I DUNNO IM GOING TO BED ITS LATER HERE GOOD NIGJT