Left for Dead pt 2

IM SORRY IN ADVANCE FOR THE  - WAIT IF I WARN YALL ABOUT IT THATS GONNA SPOIL THE CHAPTER WHOOPSIES also, thank you so so so much to the people commenting on these chapters, you're greatly appreciated and I love u all!!💗💗

"George, no!" Lucy cried through her tears, but he did not turn around. His pace was steady, his mind set.

"Don't do this to yourself, mate, please!" Lockwood had recovered himself, and wiped the dripping tears off his flushed cheeks.

[A/N: yeah I know lockwood doesn't really say mate ever but that's ok ]

The cannibal lumbered with a heavy, uneven step, floor boards creaking and crying out in pain as he walked. "Time to eat," he said again, grinning maniacally.

George turned one last time to his comrades. "As soon as I end this, you get out of here." Lucy and Lockwood looked at him with widened eyes. "Do you understand me?" With a frightened nod, they agreed. They watched solemnly as George walked confidently towards the end of the long narrow hall, avoiding contact with the scratched walls, presumably ruined by the large-bellied man dragging himself through the tiny area often.

From his belt, George pulled out four salt bombs and a locket believed to harbor an angry type three. The terrifying cannibal was now a mere several feet from George, who'd made sure to keep a large distance from his friends behind him. "Come to Papa, my pre-" the man-eater began, but was cut off abruptly, (thank God because no one wanted to listen to him anyway) as George launched all four salt bombs at the floor and tore open the locket. According to his plan, the ghost should've killed the 'client', and possibly himself, but the salt bombs held off the murderous type three. At least the bombs demolished the floor, below them, right? At least Lockwood and Lucy were safe.

George and the man-eating seven foot tall criminal fell through the broken floor, disappearing from view in a cloud of debris.

——————————— 

Lucy stood gaping at the monstrous hole that had swallowed George. Lockwood stood slowly, both not speaking. Turning to face Lockwood, she crashed into his arms and let the tears rain. "We need to go, Luce. He'll make it, he's smart."

She nodded slowly and they leapt across the missing patch of floor, taking the momentum and running with it, back down the hall to the weak type one haunted a room, the trap set to bring more victims to the grasp of the cannibal.

IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT UGH SORRYYYYYY

IM ABOUT TO WRITE THE NEXT ONE WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE LAST PART OF "LEFT FOR DEAD"!!