Chapter Eleven: Go Back To Hell, Abby!

Fade screams managed to escape my lips as I winced in pain at her tight squeeze around my wrist. I stared at her in terror, trying to figure out what she had said.

Images and memories started to fill my mind. I remembered she told me that she really liked Sadie, my brown medium-sized teddy bear very much. And hours after that, it disappeared along with Abby. I remembered that she had told me that if I wanted to master the game of hide and seek, I should hide in the basement and the attic. But I never did... I remembered the day before my parents were murdered, she told me to stay at home tomorrow and not to leave the house around 3 a.m. which now I realized was the exact time my parents died, and me waking up to nightmares every night.

I gasped when I felt something hit me hard. I remembered that after I promised to be her friend, she told me that she would never leave my side...

      "Y-you... You trapped me!" I spat.

      Her lips curled into a sinister, cold smile before her body twisted and sunk onto the floor. Not long after, she rose, but in a different figure. The horrible-looking creature that was nobody but my dead twin sister, is back.

      "Exactly!" she said then started laughing again. I couldn't help but let the tears that had been building up in my eyes stream down my face. I couldn't believe what had happened. My twin sister killed my parents to sacrifice their souls in order to reach out to me. And now... She captured everyone?

Before I could react, I was pinned against the ground by a pair of hands that wrapped around my neck, preventing my trachea from receiving air. I slammed my free hand repeatedly against the horrible creature's stiff pale hands, desperately gasping for air.

It felt like forever for Abby to suffocate me. As I slowly started to lose consciousness, my vision started to go blurry, I slipped some prayer for her to actually release the others when I died. Just before I completely lost my consciousness, I could see a figure, coming from behind Abby, swinging a large stick towards Abby's direction. The next thing I knew was I could no longer feel the pain on my neck and I could finally breathe again.

As I struggled to regain my consciousness and vision, I rubbed my eyes to see a familiar tall woman and a man, towering over Abby who was ranting in pain.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I could finally recognize them. I rubbed my eyes harder and even shook my body in case I was just having a dream.

"M-mother?" My jaw dropped on the floor. "F-father?"

      They ran towards me and in no time I was engulfed with hugs. My eyes had failed to control my tears as they started to stream down my face. I hugged them tighter, overwhelmed with joy. But my joy didn't last long, it vanished as soon as my gaze dropped onto the horrible looking creature, trying to bring her body up again.

Before I could react, mom and dad stood up as if shielding me from her.

      Abby let out a sinister laugh as she slowly moved closer to our direction. "Don't get me started, mom and dad." she said flatly. "I just wanted her and that's it."

      "You're weak, honey." Mom said as she took a step back. Although it didn't seem like it, but I could clearly identify the hurt that was hidden in her voice. One thing I knew for sure: they were doing this for me.

      "You can't do anything to stop me."

      "Of course we can." Dad said, curling his lips into a smile and nodded to mom as if indicating her something.

      The next thing I knew was my body felt stiff as I fell to the ground and my mom's soft whisper saying, "We love you, sweetie."

      And then the world goes black.