8.

×××

We all stared at the Stiles' bed, bewildered by what it meant. It was clipped and strung to the wall with several red strings. As if it were a crime scene. Each string pointing to a picture, and it all somehow led to him? I furrowed my eyebrows, it doesn't make sense.

"He uses red for unsloved cases" Lydia says referring to Stiles.

"I don't get it" I said.

"Maybe he thinks he's apart of an unsloved case" said Aiden whom I just met.

"Or is an unsolved case" added Isaac who again I just met.

"Is he still out there?" I asked. The group remained quiet. "You still don't know where he is?"

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere" Scott said.

"Did he say anything else?"

"He said there was something wrong with his leg, like it was bleeding, and it was freezing" he replied.

"This night's the coldest night of the year, it's gonna drop to the 20's" Aiden said.

"Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" Lydia exclaimed.

"Scott, we have to tell his dad I mean h-" I was trying to say when Scott cut me off.

"I can't, I promised him"

"Well I didn't promise anything" Lydia said, dailing the Sheriff's number.

---

Scott, Isaac and I were at the Sheriff's station while Lydia and Aiden stayed back. Lydia was convinced that something was in the room leading to where Stiles was.

The plan was to find Stiles as soon as possible considering it's the coldest night of the year. His dad thinks he had been sleep walking, so he couldn't have gone far. He ordered everyone at the station to search for any industrial basements in the area.

Being that I've only known Stiles for a few days, I was still worried. He definitely is a big part of the group here and everyone cares about him so much.

It's been a while at the station with everyone trying to figure out where Stiles is. It continued until Scott got a call, it was Lydia. She said she knew where Stiles was. Some place called Eichen House, I think it's a mental hospital for the supernatural. Kate told me about it before but never really went into detail.

With the news, we all rushed to Eichen House and met Lydia and Aiden in the front.

"Lydia" called out Sheriff Stilinski. "I don't want to say are you sure about this but-"

"No, he's here. I swear to God he's here" Lydia replied. With that we ran inside to the front desk.

"I need access to all basement rooms in this facility" Sheriff Stilinski said to the man. He plainly just nodded his head and went back to watching the security cameras.

We made our way to the basement and searched every corner, frantically running around calling out for Stiles but he wasn't there. I swore under my breath, for we had no idea where to look at this point.

"I don't get it, this has to be it" Lydia whispered.

"Where is he huh? Where is he, WHERE IS HE?" the Sheriff screamed. Lydia flinched. He had realized that he yelled and apologized.

"Hey, if it were my son I'd be worried too. We're gonna find him, Sheriff. We have to" I said to him. He nodded to himself.

As if on cue, he got a call, most likely about Stiles. We waited eagerly for some shred of good news. When he hung up, he looked almost relieved.

"They found him"

×××