6.

×××

His eyes were a dark brown like mine but I saw something different. They often wandered elsewhere. In search of something unknown to me. His hands often shaking with anticipation. But from what exactly is the question.

"Hey uh I'm Stiles, nice to meet you" he said with a fake smile. I hope his friends over there know he's hiding something.

"Maia" I simply said.

"Now that you guys are anointed with each other. What the hell's wrong with you and don't bother saying nothing because you have bags under your eyes, you're shaking and you're bed is exactly the way you left when we last came here which was 2 days ago" Lydia sternly said sassily crossing her arms.

"Alright. I think there's something wrong with me" he shaky said.

"I think we noticed" Lydia interrupted.

"Lydia let him finish. What do you mean something? Something like what?" Kira said concern.

"Um, I've been having blackouts, but not for that long and sleepwalking which I used to do a lot as a kid um...also been having some bad anxiety-"

"What like panic attacks?" I asked.

"Yeah, a couple. Oh and I temporarily lost the ability to read"

"Then what's with the bags? Have you slept?" Allison asked.

"8 hours"

"A night?"

"The past three days"

Silence fell upon us. Something was definitely wrong but no one seemed to know what exactly.

"I don't know about you guys but I really think you should get some sleep. This whole thing can wait and we'll figure it out" I said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Maia stay with him, we kinda have to do uh stuff" he said eyes widened at Kira. Kira caught onto his terrible acting and agreed.

"Okay?" I said.

"See you later" Scott said rushing out the door with Kira.

---

I was downstairs with a cup of coffee in my hand. I myself didn't get as much sleep last night. I was anxious for today, thinking of all the possible negatives of going to school.

"Alright, I've been down here long enough. Should probably check on Stiles" I said to no one in particular.

Halfway up the stairs I heard a thud come from the direction of Stiles' room. I picked up the pace and once I opened the door just plainly saw Stiles oddly standing in front of the window.

"Stiles? You okay?"

He turned around. "Yeah, fine. Where is everyone?" he asked.

Weird...

×××