4.

×××

I approached the school in awe, watching as people around my age loudly clustered in groups to enter the school. All I need is to blend in.

I walked among the loud crowd of students, and the chaos seemed so orderly, like a movie. I'd already spotted the stereotypes from where I was. For one the jocks, usually the fit and sporty. From what I'm seeing so far the sport here apparently is LaCrosse.

Among the crowd I found two girls not too far away; one with strawberry blonde hair and green eyes, the other with both dark brown hair and eyes. They seemed normal. I also don't know where to get my schedule I was told to have, it looks like they should know.

I swerved around the bulky group of rowdy teenage guys and got next to the strawberry blonde haired girl.

"Hey uh I'm new here and I'm supposed to get a schedule?" I asked. She kept talking with the other girl.

She probably didn't hear me, did I not project my voice? God, this is awkward.

Her dark brown eyes met mine and she tapped the girl's fancy ruffled short sleeves so she could answer the question.

"I'm sorry what?" she said taking out her ear piece. Oh...

"Schedule? Where do I get it?" I asked.

"Oh so your the new girl, everyone's talking about huh?" she said as we entered the large school.

"Everyone? What do you mean everyone?" I chuckled, nervously looking around. We stopped by what seemed like her locker.

"Everyone as in everyone, they say you're some badass that got expelled from her last school but by the looks of it, you're not very intimidating" she said smiling innocently. Close enough but not quite. Like I said before, we're on the run, we move when we need to.

Her friend looked at her with wide eyes.

"Lydia!"

"What? It's true"

"What she means to say is, welcome to Beacon Hills and actually I'll show you to the main office, it's near my locker anyway"

"Okay" I said.

"Later Lydia" she finally said. But Lydia only replied with a concentrated nod. Not bad for the first day huh?

×××