7.

×××

The following day started off normal. I mean if you count Stiles running wild around the school looking for Scott then yeah, normal. Stiles blacking out in history while writing "wake up" over and over without realising, normal. Lydia drawing trees at random times, normal.

If you didn't figure it out yet, everything's already beginning to be abnormal considering it's only been a day and a half.

The rest of the day I've spent alone at home. Kate wouldn't be home until about 11pm, the weekdays were longer for her. Silence is definitely not a virtue for me.

The day ended up going by quickly with my endless binge watching of random YouTube videos which eventually lured me to sleep. Unfortunately though I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing at 2am.

I checked the contact and saw that it was Scott. What could he possibly want at 2 in the morning?

"Hello?" I groggily said.

"Maia, Stiles is in trouble, I need you to come over to my house so we can figure this out. Lydia, Aiden, and Isaac are already here an-"

"Wait Scott slow down. What happened to Stiles?"

"He's missing"

"Alright, I'm coming"

With that said I hung up, threw the blankets off my legs and got ready to head to Scott's.

×××

A/N: Kinda short, haven't posted in a while, sorry and I'm working on the next chapter so be ready.