Dirty Little Secrets

Start from the beginning

Told you.

"You should try and fall back into your drifting land." I grinned and turned on my side, facing her. I moved some hair out of her eyes and dragged my fingers over her cheeks and lips. "You're beautiful when you sleep."

"Lo," Camila whined and giggled, "stop." She propped herself up on one elbow and quirked an eyebrow. "Care to tell me what's going on inside that head of yours?"

I sighed and looked past her body and back out the window. "Austin."

"Ew much?" Camila laughed as I tackled her on her back. "That's a little incestuous, don't you think?" She breathed between laughter.

"Those pervy thoughts in my head are strictly you." I said in a matter of fact tone. I leaned over her, straddling her waist. My hands held hers above her head and I could feel the tension shift in the air again. She closed her eyes momentarily and when she opened them, I could see how dark they went. All thoughts of him were out of the room at that point. Just me and her and my perverted thought of being inside Camila, making her scream my name, sweaty and slicked skin against my own. "Kind of like the one I'm having now," I whispered, pressing my lips to her neck, scooting myself down so I could lie on top of her, "you writhing so hard beneath me."

Camila groaned and parted her legs slightly, allowing mine to fill the empty space. "Lauren," she whispered, tangling her hands in my hair as she kissed me hard. Her tongue demanded entrance and I wasn't about to deny her entry. I groaned as her tongue explored my mouth feverishly before she pulled back, nipping at my bottom lip with her tongue, and then soothing it with her own. Pulling back, her eyes searched mine as she fingers tickled down the thin material of my shirt. "What other thoughts are you having?" She asked hoarsely.

I licked my lips and grinned in that sultry way she loved so much. "I think it'd be too hot for you to handle right now."

With one bump of her hip, she had me on my back with my own hands above my head. Damn she learned fast. "You think so?" Her long hair curtained our faces. Together, our breathing was growing heavier. I smiled and nodded. Her own leg found itself between mine before she rocked her hips slowly, but purposely against my own.

"Fuck," I sighed, my eyes sliding closed. My hips had a life of their own as they met hers in an erotic slow dance. Camila's lips started scattering kisses along my neck, one hand making its way down my side before squeezing my hip. "You're supposed to be," I moaned as she bit down on my pulse point, "writhing beneath me."

"Shut up and kiss me." Camila growled before she dived back into my mouth, deliciously invading the warmth. My hands squeezed her ass, pushing her deeper into me. Ripping her lips away from mine, she rested her forehead against mine, our hips slowing down with the mood.

I was so wet, you had no idea.

Her lips hovered over mine, her eyes still holding my own prisoner. I was so lost in her gaze that I never even noticed her hand was inching up my shirt. I gasped as a warm hand cupped my naked breast and she groaned at the feel of it. I swallowed as she stroked it gently, before kissing me once again. My nipple instantly hardened and Camila's moan rumbled through her mouth and right down to my heated core.

The moment was so intense. She started to kiss me deep, but slow. Her tongue took its time to explore me and then her mouth started to move along my jaw and down my neck. "Can I just feel you?" She whispered deeply.

I nodded and allowed my body to relax. I shivered as her lips moved so gracefully against my skin, her hands started to move the hem of my shirt up. I knew I was breathing heavily. I closed my eyes and focused on my girlfriend's lip as they skip my whole torso area and started to kiss my stomach. Her tongue tracing the muscles in a poetic way that made me fall so deep. I felt more of my skin be exposed as her lips made their way up my ribcage, making me hiss with pleasure when she bit down to nip every so often. The coolness of the air hit my bare chest when she bunched my shirt around my neck, her tongue driving me wild as patterns were made above my breasts. Her lips hovered over my nipple before she lowered them and sucked softly. It was too much. I couldn't handle it. The sensations that were flowing through my body, awakening every nerve cell, was about to turn this situation into one hot sex-fest. And as much as I wanted too, I wanted it be more special this time around. I briefly got lost in her ministrations as she switched breasts. "Camz..." the word barely escaped my lips.