13. "I don't want to leave him"

Start from the beginning

Not panic? He was crazy.

You pushed him aside, falling in shock at the sight of Jimin lying on the ground. Around him was a pool of dark, red liquid spreading quicker every second.

"Oh my god", you gasped. The words left your lips like a whisper.
Kneeling down to him, you stroked his hair.
"What happened??!"

Jimin painfully held onto his stomach, where he was bleeding from. He could barely bring out any words, only heavy breathing. Yet his cold eyes made contact with yours.

"Namjoon...what happened?", Yoongi repeated silently.

Everyone's heavy breathing echoed through the building, accompanied by Jimin's muffled panting. He tried not to show in how much pain he actually was.

"He was shot by an enemy. I'm afraid it's too serious too let him run and we need to keep moving", Namjoon explained.

Everyone silenced as your rage started building.
"You're not suggesting on leaving him behind, are you?!"

Namjoon took an unsecure look around.
"They'll be here at any moment and we can't stay here. The mission failed."

Taehyung grabbed your arm.
"Y/N please, we need to leave."

Your head snapped from Taehyung to Namjoon. Their hands were covered in blood, probably from trying to stop Jimin's bleeding.
They themselves had wounds all over them and looked worn out.

"No", you shouted, trying to grasp onto Jimin again.
"Jimin, look at me."

Your life was crashing together right before your eyes. Jimin couldn't do anything apart from look at you with sad eyes. As if he was the one who was sorry.
How dared he? Did he blame himself?

It would have been so like him to have blamed himself for getting hurt.

"You idiot", you cried while taking a look at his wound.
You were very well aware that it was too serious for him to walk or run. From what you saw, he had a shot in his leg and another one through his stomach. He couldn't even speak because of the pain.

Yoongi gritted his teeth and Hoseok stared at Jimin's body on the ground.

"Jimin come on!!", you yelled, hoping he could find the strength to hold it in until you reached the van.

Taehyung placed his hand on your back.
"Y/N, we'll all die if we stay here. His wounds are too severe. He'll slow us down and they'll catch up to us before we can reach the van."

Furiously, you shook off his hand from you.

"Y/N... Taehyung...", Jimin breathed. He tried saying something more, but he couldn't due to the blood coming out of his mouth.

You began to cry. Why was this happening? Why Jimin? It couldn't possibly end like this, could it?

A year had passed since you came to know each other and started working for Bangtan together. You had gone through so much and yet, here you were... He was dying right in front of you.

You hid your face on Jimin's chest which was rising and sinking quickly. Frimly holding onto him, you kneeled beside his body.

"Y/N we need to go!", Namjoon shouted at you upon hearing the footsteps of the enemies entering the building.

"I don't care. You can go", you mumbled whilst not letting go of your boyfriend. If you died, you would die together.

Jimin managed to pull you into a sloppy kiss which tasted of blood and salty tears.
However, a strong grip around your waist lifted you up from him and forced you to break the contact.