She tasted so fucking damn good.

"Camila," she repeated my name breathlessly as I switched breasts. Her movements became fiercer. Oh God I wanted her. I wanted to feel what it was like to be inside her. What she felt like to be inside me.

"Laur," I panted, my dark hazy brown eyes found her darkened emerald eyes. "I want you," I groaned into her ear as she unsnapped my bra and flipped us around. She didn't waste time as she scooted down and started lavishing my breasts.

"Holy fuck!" I cried as she switched breasts, mouth on one and hand on the other. I've never felt anything like the sensations she was making me feel. Her moans vibrated straight through my body and to my heated core.

"Camila, you feel so fucking good," she whispered huskily against my heated skin.

The way she said my name was enough to make me cream my pants, let alone the actions she was doing while saying my name.

Neither of us heard my cell ring. We were too lost in each other. The knock at the door caught our attention, however. Lauren sat up and threw her bra and shirt on. I did the same.

I cleared my throat, checked my hair and opened the door.

"I've been trying to call you for the past thirty minutes," Kyla huffed past me and threw her coat on my bed. "Hey Laur," she casually nodded her head towards the still flushed brunette.

"Oh uh, sorry," I scratched the back of my head.

"It was my fault," Lauren stood up and smoothed out her shirt, "I turned our cell phones on silent while we were talking. I uh, had some things I wanted to talk about and I didn't want to be interruption."

Kyla raised a skeptical eyebrow but didn't question it. She shrugged and looked at me. "Austin called me looking for Lauren, he said his plans bombed tonight so I invited him to come with us, that cool?"

NO!

"Uh yea," I swallowed and Lauren looked away. "Although I was hoping to make it another girls night..." I looked at my best friend who nodded dumbly. She nodded but didn't take the hint that I didn't want Austin with us.

"Actually," Lauren laughed nervously and tugged on her hoodie, "I think I'm just going to home. I'm really not feeling well." She gave me an apologetic smile.

"What?" I said a little too loudly. "No Lo, stay, please?"

"Really Cabello," she gave me a soft look, a pleading soft look. "I don't feel like being around a bunch of people when my head is pounding."

She was lying.

"Well we can always watch movies here," Kyla suggested, grabbing Lauren's arm, squeezing it softly. "That way we're not surrounded by a bunch of strangers and crying babies."

Lauren laughed and thanked Kyla, but she insisted she wanted to go home.

"Okay," I nodded, sighing heavily. I grabbed my sweater, "just let me grab the keys, I'll drive you home."

Kyla offered to stay behind in case Austin showed up while I was gone.

I always found myself in the Mahone's driveway with their niece. The ride was quiet. Nothing was spoken and I didn't want to turn on the radio. Scratching my eyebrow, I shifted to look at her as I parked the vehicle. I noticed Austin's old truck was gone.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, running her fingers through her hair. "I just don't think I can watch you drape yourself all over him tonight." Her smile was weak.

"Lauren," I licked my lips then bit the bottom one, "we've been sneaking behind his back for a week now and you didn't mind it. Besides, I haven't really seen the guy in almost a week. Yea, Wednesday dinner and a little last Sunday..." I noticed she frowned and bit her lip as her jaw squared.

"I think things are a little more complicated now," Lauren's tone was semi-harsh. She shook her head and her facial expression turned serious, "we took things further than before and I know that I just can't stomach his hands on you. I know you're his girlfriend. We didn't exactly establish what we were, but in any case Cabello, I'm not going to put myself through that." She opened the door and stepped out onto the icy driveway. "Have fun tonight," she shut the door and was in the house without even looking back at me.

Okay. What a twist the day turned out to be.

I think it was safe to say I'd be miserable for the rest of the evening.

I swore I'd never cheat on Austin.

Yet every time I was with him, I felt like it was Lauren I was cheating on.

Deep down she was the one getting cheated on. she was the one that had my heart.

I had to make up my mind or else I could lose both amazing people in my life.

And that would definitely suck.

Throwing my vehicle in reverse, I sped out of the driveway and towards my house.