ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғᴏᴜʀ

Start from the beginning

We started stretching at first. He would look at me and I would look at him and than look away when he noticed and we did this for the whole stretching session

"Do you know how to atleast punch?" he said

"Yes Cole I know how to punch I'm not some little baby who is incapable of somewhat protecting them selves. I've gotten in hand full of fights back when I wasn't online schooled" I said with an annoyed tone in my voice as I threw a punch at him but he caught it in his hands and spinning me around to were my back was pressed against the front of his body

I felt his warm minty breathe against my ear sending my breath to rapidly drop to almost a standstill.

"Sky I'm trying to help you id rather be out fucking some whores who I won't even remember there names but instead I'm hear trying to help you. You're lucky your apart of this mafia because I would have already blown your brains out for talking to me like that. I'm not your friend Skylar." he speaks lowly into my ear

"Who said I wanted to be your friend last time I checked you're with one who wants me" I say turning around looking up into his emerald green eyes. He rolls his eyes before bringing his fist up at me "Lets see you got rich girl." he says before lunging a powerful punch straight to my stomach.

I huff out in pain and next thing I knew I was in a headlock. Whose idea was this again? Oh yes thank you father.

He leaned to me ear and whispered "What are you going to do? Sky, I know you can do so much better. Don't be scared to get your hands dirty babe."

This sent chills up my entire body.Stop this you're acting like a hormonal teenager. I'm hear to learn how to fight not to make out with some guy who is like 5 years older than me or however older than me he is.

I let go of his massive arm and clenched my hand into a fist and punched his dick.

"OW what the hell that hurt!" he roared out I hit the back of his knee making him fall and than somehow managed to get him in headlock for about .5 seconds before he pulled me off him.

"I see what your doing Skylar but its gonna take a lot more than that to take me down."

He grabs my arm but with my other hand I go for the pressure point in his neck. I then pushed him backwards and he fell down and with all my weight I sat on top of him. He could of easily pushed me off him but he didn't. I'm pretty sure he was enjoying this. I had no fucking clue of what I was doing but I wanted to prove to him that I'm not some frail girl. I tried punching his jaw but his hand caught me and held on to my wrist.

I was out of breath and I was laying on top of him. He was smirking at me. "If you wanted to be on top just let me know. Anywhere and any place amore." grabbing my wrist pulling my upper half of my body closer to him.

I pulled my tired  pulling my wrist away

"I'm not gonna lie I'm liking this... a lot. All thats separating us from our naked bodies from touching is pieces of flimsy clothes." he said. his eyes were glazed over in pure lust.  "Look I know that I shouldn't but I want you so bad I want to hear you scream my name and so many other things but won't. I shouldn't but I, " he looked me in the eyes "I want you so bad sky"

I thought of a quick plan of how to beat him. I would play along with this little game he had going on. I may not really know how to fight but can manipulate and seduce people into doing what I want. Cole wouldn't be the first and like that I knew exactly what I had to do

"Thenn why don't you Cole" I said in a soft seductive voice

He leaned sat up and pulled me close to him and put his lips on my mouth. he hungrily kissed me. I ran my fingers threw his hair slightly pulling it deepening the kiss. Skylar stop yourself before its gets too late.

I felt his tongue enter my mouth and our tongues swirled together. I had to stop this before I enjoy this too much. I punched his dick as hard as I could and than while before he could completely react I punched him in the face and managed to get him in a head lock that allowed my to have full control and he couldn't pulled me off him.

"What the fuck Skylar!" he roared

" I win Cole." I said while letting go of him and attempting to stand but he grabbed my wrist pulling me down to the ground

" Mi Amore it won't be that easy next time I won't go easy on you.When we have sex you're gonna wish I went easy on you because you'll be moaning so loud."

I rolled my eyes "Not happening, that whole making out thing was a distraction so I could beat you and don't call me mi amore its weird its Skylar or sky not that hard."

"But Skylar how can I not call you that when you are the most gorgeous girl ever, you're mine." he said while grinning at me

" I'm not an object you can own Cole. I'm not going to crack you're gonna be the one begging me to get into my pants, but I won't let you," I take look around my mind shifting to something else "When do you think I'll finally be able to go and help with the shipments and actually do something?" I said

"Soon" he said he sat up and grabbed his gym towel and walked out.

I just stood there. I touched my lips. As much as I'll try to deny it Cole Moretti was a god. With his soft light pink lips and his eyes that draw you in, no doubt he had every girl in the palm of his. But the way he acts with me is too good to be true, he's just trying to get in my pants and I'll be added to an extremely long list of girls he's had sex with and broke their hearts right after.

I'll try my hardest to not have some feelings towards him. He's just another Fuckboy who thinks he's all badass because his dads the leader of a mafia.

He has another thing coming for them because I'm not falling for his tricks.