Black eye

America

It was beautiful and you loved it (second to Canada)

So now here you were putting on makeup before your vanity in your private bathroom in a private suite J had rented right above the party.

"Hurry up and get ready for the party N/N!" She knocked and yelled. "I'm sure Iza-San would be jelly that his girlfriend was dancing with other men!"

"Be out in a sec J!" You wondered how Izaya was doing. Was he alright? Had he done whatever he needed to do in Ikebukuro that he kept you away from for some time?

The Pad is right near your vanity so why not?

You begin to call him and remember that you had forgotten to put on lipstick, you turn around to apply it and Izaya answers, holding an ice pack near his eye.

"It's been a long time Y/N." He smirks. "It's rude to not face your callee."

"I've only been gone for 8 days Izaya-kun." You state as you turn back around in your sparkling and shining F/C dress. "Miss me much?"

"Nope, not even once."

Izaya, to you, was not a good liar when it came to personal feelings.

"Y/N," he began to ask, "I have a question."

"Yes Orihara?"

"What do you think happens after you die?"

You give him a side glare and clicked your tongue.

"We die," you begin to say, "and the world goes on, humans die as a part of the natural life cycle. If they killed themselves, they'd never live out their lives and others would feel pity."

"But what about you," Izaya questioned once again, "what happens when you die?"

"You'd die along with me, you can't tell me I'm wrong Orihara, you can't tell yourself I'm wrong either, can you?"

You became that bloodlust girl again from high school, the one who was empty.

"You're in love with me Izaya Orihara, just admit it."

"You're right, I do love you." Izaya smirked. "But I love all humans my little kitten, I love them all equally and the same."

"Show me your eye."

"... Are you sure?"

"Positive."

Izaya's showed you his black eye.

"Who?" You ask politely.

"Simon."

"И поэтому слепой видит."

"Но невеста по-прежнему невежественна."

"Well played, see you tomorrow Master~"
------------------------------------------------------