Izaya-chan

"Cmon Y/N-chan," Cide pouted, "you need to eat! You haven't had anything in 2 days!"

Y/N turned her head away from Cide and refused to eat the food he had prepared for her. She felt her stomach growl and a wave of hunger wash over her, Y/N swallowed it back.

"Please Y/N-chan!"

No response.

Cide took your arm and pulled you towards him. He pressed you against the wall and chained you up there.

"Eat." He commanded as he held the food to your mouth. Y/N shook her head back and forth. Cide groaned.

"Eat or else I give you punishment."

Not wanting the punishment, Y/N began to eat the food. It was not sweet.

It was the same as always.

"You should've seen your face Y/N-chan!" Cide laughed. "You were so cute!"

Y/N began to cry. She didn't know why, she just did.

"No, no, no! Don't cry baby! I'm here! That wasn't that bad! Don't cry honey!"

Cide began to comfort you and wiped away your tears. He shushed you with gentle persuasion.

"I'm sorry dear," he kissed the top of your head, "I didn't mean to be aggressive. I'll be better next time kitten, I promise."

You stopped crying and let Cide lay your body in his lap. He began to stroke your hair.

"Are you okay now cupcake?" He asked politely. You respond with a nod. "Good to hear. I love you Y/N-chan. Don't leave me, alright? I'll always be here for you and I always will. Even in your dreams, I'll be watching over you."

You couldn't do anything but enjoy the warmth, Cide always left you clothless in the cold, dark room, the only ways you got warmth was through the bed and Cide himself.

"That's a good girl." Cide lifted up your head and stared into your E/C eyes.

He kissed you passionately and carried you bridal style to the bed. Cide laid you down on it and began to leave.

"Goodnight sunshine." He exited the room and locked the door behind him.

But you didn't fall asleep.

Izaya typed at his computer with a bored look on his face. Y/N typed on her's silently.

All was quiet in the office.

Both Y/N and Izaya hated it.

"Well well," Izaya perked up with his signature smirk as he looked at a news page with an incident about the Yellow Scarves and the Dollars, "it seems my humans are at it again with this little scheme of their's, what's next? Maybe I should find out."

Izaya got away from the computer and strolled over to his game board. He stared at it for a quick second before moving the pieces to where he wanted them to be. His moving of the pieces became a bit more aggressive as he slammed the pieces onto their spots.

"You know Namie, I can't help but feel a little bit god-like when I do this. All the pieces are in their rightful place, all lined up, and then... God attacks!"

Izaya dumped a bottle of gasoline onto the board and watched it spread. He lit a match and threw it onto the flames, watching it eat at the board slowly. Izaya pulled out a deck of cards and flipped through them.

"Now let's see," he commented as he looked at the cards, "I guess Celty's the queen and Shizu-chan is the king..."

"Who gives a damn?" He threw the cards into the fire as well, making sure that the flames ate them up too.

Y/N watched from the stairs as the flames ate the board me the cards too, she watched Izaya stare at them as well. She couldn't help but feel like she this particular was going to see an age where he was hated by all and was brought to a near downfall, like a battle was going to eat up and destroy Izaya like an open flame.

Y/N shook the idea out of her head thought of how ridiculous that is.

The H/C haired girl sat on the stairs and continued to watch the fire gobble up the board. Izaya smirked at her.

"You don't have to be so shy Y/N." The raven haired boy commented. "Why don't you sit by me?"

Nervously, Y/N did, she sat by Izaya at watched the heat. Izaya put on arm around the girl and watched both the flames and her.

Even gods had their goddesses.

"What's going to happen now?" Y/N asked Izaya. He chuckled.

"We have a tiny war."