Acceptance

"Mommy?" Y/N looked around at the destroyed bedroom. "Daddy? I'm scared. Brother won't listen to me anymore, he's covered with red stuff."

Mommy and Daddy were dead, so were your emotions. There was no more to give out.

"You're covered in the red stuff too." You glance at the dead bodies. "Why aren't I?"

Y/N watched a specific person in the living room whistle a tune and watch her, his brown-red eyes and hair were looking at her. A smile was plastered onto his face.

"Can I join my mom and dad?" You ask him. He was taller than you, and was about your age. "And my brother?"

"My dear," he pet your head, "I'm sorry but, do you believe in the afterlife?"

"What's that mister?"

"A place where everyone is happy forever and ever."

"But I'm not happy, so neither should they."

"Oh?"

"It's not fair, I don't like it."

"Poor poor Y/N-chan. I love you when you do that." The boy picked you up and stared into your eyes, you had a dull expression. "Why don't you come home with me? I'm sure that you'll be happy!"

"Are you going to take care of me?" You question.

"Ah, but of course!"

You let the man place you on his back and start to fall asleep. His tune lulls you.

"Goodnight Y/N-chan." Cide purred. "I love you."

You woke in your own bed, in your own room, with no Cide to ruin the day ahead. You felt free and alive.

"Morning world!" You yell out loud. "Morning humans who I love so much! I hope you provide me with entertainment today!"

You pass Izaya's bedroom and go into the bathroom, taking a quick shower and humming F/T (favorite tune). You dress into your B/O (best outfit) and begin to walk out the door of the apartment complex.

"Where do you think you're going?" You turn around to see Izaya.

"Oh, hi Master!" You greet cutely and happily. "I'm going to work with you!"

"You're forgetting something."

"I am?"

Izaya pulls you into a kiss and makes your eyes widen. He enjoyed it and let you relax before you started to enjoy it as well. The raven haired boy pulls away and holds your hand.

"Does that mean that you accept?" The girl touched her bottom lip in amazement and smiled while asking.

"Depends." Izaya shrugged. "Did I or did I not accept, that's up to you dear human."

"I would much prefer it if Master came up with a better answer, but I guess the kiss will suffice."

Cide watched with jealously as his kitten walked out the door hand in hand with Izaya. He threw a red stress ball at a solid brick wall and yelled. This was so unfair. It was so so unfair. He loved Y/N, he loved Y/N, he loved Y/N.

hE LOVED Y/N.

Cide started to cry. Was all that for nothing? Was he nothing? Was Y/N fated to be nothing but Izaya's pet? What was Cide, a maggot, a pest, an annoying brat?!

"I'll get you back Y/N." He promised. "I swear I will."
---------------------------------------------
"You want to use the head Master?!" You ask as you two enter the work place. "But why?!"

"That head is connected to the Dullahan Celty, isn't it?" He replied. "Don't you think that maybe that Dullahan is a Valkyrie fallen to the earth?"

"It's been an ongoing theory, but I still need to put some time and research into it."

"My dear, that head will awaken in a war zone and then the dead warriors will be taken to Valhalla."

"But Master," you counterattack his theory, "you have no access to war-"

"But the whole city is a war zone Y/N!" He exclaims. "I'll start one in Ikebukuro and then from there, I'll finish it with my own little victory. I'll be the only one who wins!"

"Master..."

"Yes Y/N?"

"Can I go to Valhalla with you? Will I stay here?"

"Will that really does depend Y/N-chan." He spins in his swivel chair and looks at you. "Maybe you can go with me if you help me with this little war we're about to have."

"Okay!"

You return to your happy, cheerful self and begin working right away. You felt different, and that was good. That was a wonderful feeling. You loved it.

Izaya would bring Y/N with him no matter what.

Y/N would follow Izaya no matter what.

Cide would get Y/N back no matter what.

Oh boy, how the tables are turning! How fun this'll be! Izaya was going to test his pet and her old Master! He was only testing them as humans.

But he knew his feelings for Y/N personally were growing.