A Day with J

"Club first!" J exclaimed as she pointed to a club. "I want to go to club!"

"But I don't drink-" You tried to explain.

"Drinks are on me! Woo-hoo!"

J dragged you into the noisy club and sat at the bar with excitement.

"Two Fruity Sugar Tequilas please!" She ordered as the bartender stared at her with absolute amazement.

"Y-yes ma'am, and would you like anything else after?"

"No sir! I'm good as a sweet goody!"

The bartender made the drinks and gave them to you and J, the taste to you was strong and alcoholic.

"Why are you here in Ikebukuro?" You ask her. "Shouldn't you be in Saitama with Cide?"

"Ha!" J laughed. "With Cide over there, I've been dying to come to Ikebukuro! I'm so happy to see N/N-chan has been waiting for me too!"

J laughed, but the laughter died down as she turned to her serious personality.

"I have a proposition Y/N." She stated. "How would you like to be an idol and model?"

"I-Idol?!" You yell. "But why me?!"

"I'll be your partner model and your idol manger, L/N. We can show Cide that we've won!"

"But what about our social lives?"

"You mean Iza? Let me ask you something, you love humans, right Y/N?"

"More than anything."

"The world will be your step to having all those humans under your fingertips," J explained as she smirked and held Y/N's hand, "being an idol will only be the first step to having an infinite amount of humans squirming under you like worms, gain their love and trust and you'll be a god!"

"You have Ikebukuro Y/N L/N, but what about all of Japan? China? America? Italy? How about those? That will be our beginnings to start up their new lives Y/N, we'll be gods together."

The words traveled to your mind like poison, they told you all of these things, and you believed them. Maybe, maybe Izaya was only the stepping stone, maybe this was the greater good you were ever gonna get.

"Let's start." You agree with J's words and make her cheer.

"First," J chirped, "your looks, I have a few things to fix that."
------------------------------------------------------

"I'm home Izaya!" You yell as you adjusted the bag J gave you. "Izaya?"

Not home.

You shrug and head upstairs, placing the bag on the bathroom counter and opening it, makeup and dye filled it up.

"Blue or purple?" You question as you hold the temporary dyes up. "Ah hell, why not both?"

You mix the purple and blue dye into a separate jar, you take some contacts and choose the F/C ones.

"And now to get dressed."

A strapless frilled galaxy shirt showed your stomach and parts of your arms while a frilled galaxy skirt and dark blue tights surrounded your legs. To top it off, galaxy sneakers.

"I wonder what she'll think of this..." You head downstairs and extract the head from behind the bookshelf, staring at it with a slight smirk.

"What do you think?" You place the head on the couch and model off your looks. "Pretty huh?"

...

"I love this new look, I think I'll wear it when I go to Valhalla with Izaya."

...
"Or 'if' I go."

...

"You know," you tossed the head back and forth in your arms as you looked out the window, "aren't humans just beautiful creatures? They do whatever they want and smile when alls well that ends well. I wish I had that life."

...

"You must've had a life like that right? A life where everything was fine and perfect."

The door started to open, you panicked and placed the head back on the hiding spot and headed upstairs.

"That was fun!" Izaya sang as he closed the door behind him and checked one of his phones. "My little humans in their gangs started more trouble than usual today."

Gangs? Humans?

"I wonder when that freak who also loves humans will disappear~"

Freak?

"In the middle of Ikebukuro is Anri Sonohara, or Saika the Slasher, she loves humans! But what can a blade do against a god like me?"

Saika? Slasher? What is Izaya hiding from me? Keeping me away from?

"What are you hiding Orihara?"

Izaya froze for some seconds, glaring over his shoulder at the figure on top of the stairs without a smile or a smirk.

"Who are you exactly?" He asked as he eyed the girl on the stairs.

"Oh, yeah, right." The girl took out a phone and started to type something, Izaya's phone rang at the same time she sent it.

<Private messaging> Shiro: I have two aliases now I guess.

You smile at Izaya, who's smirk appeared as you parkoured down from the railings.

"You've changed Y/N." Izaya joked.

"So, what are you hiding Orihara?" You joke back.

"No hug or kiss? How mean."

"Tell me what you're hiding."

"Give me a welcome home hug and I might tell you."

You roll your eyes and envelop Izaya into a hug.

"Now, what have you been doing?" Izaya rhetorically asked as he held up your stolen phone with a smile.

"I could ask the same thing." You rhetorically repeat as you held up his stolen phone with a grin.