You met him when my dear?

"Hey," Izaya poked Shinra and pointed at the girl on stage, "who is she?"

"You don't know who she is?!" Shinra looked at him in disbelief. "That's Y/N L/N, she's the reason why Raira is the center of attention! I heard that she's the best actress around now."

You shone on stage as you repeated you heard from the script, with a passion that was meant to fill you up.

But it didn't.

You were forever empty.

"If only you knew Shira." You repeat as you lean in for the kiss. "I love you, and I always will."

The main male lead was blushing, his face flushed in pink, he knew that sooner or later you would get the message.

"She's interesting," Izaya smirked as he stated the words, "but she's empty."

Once the show was over, the main male lead stepped up to Y/N in front of everyone in stage crew and all the other actors, his face flushed in pink.

"Ms L/N!" He bowed as you stared at him with that tsundere face of your's. "I have a confession to make to you!"

"Mm-hm." You nod.

"I-I love you, and I've had a crush on you since junior year!"

Everyone simply gasped and smiled, some took out their phones and recorded the whole thing.

"But what can you do for me?"

Shock.

"I-I-I can take care of you! I'm a good cook and I love to act and... and... and..."

"Goodbye Yusaki."

With that, you walked away to see girls pestering her about her acting.

"You should've known Yusaki," a crew member patted his shoulder as he started to cry, "that's why they call her the Cold Cat."

Y/N L/N, also known as the Cold Cat, she became a school idol over one song and a school play actor legend over one play. Every boy that had loved her had been rejected by her , but somehow still loved her, there was even a Y/N L/N fan club.

"Oh, my hair?" Y/N's cute personality once said in an interview for the school website. "It's cute isn't it? I love the purple and how short it is, it's simply adorable!"

The video was viewed three million times and was the top video on TwoTube.

"Why the hell is she so popular?" Izaya questioned as he became frustrated. "She's empty, that's all there is to it."

"IIIZAAAAYAAAAA!" A voice yelled as a stop sign barely missed him.

"You want to play again Shizu-chan? Let's start!"

"YOU DAMN FLEA!"

Izaya ran down the alls as students avoided Shizuo Heiwajima's path. Teachers yelled at the both of them to stop screwing around (though that was not their exact words).

Shit! Izaya cursed mentally as he paused near a dead end. They closed this gap up?!

"Where're you gonna go flea?" Shizuo grinned.