A sleeping Y/N

Y/N had been quiet for a while. Izaya felt himself worry about her.

It was nighttime out. Less and less cars seemed to appear and the sky darkened even more. Where was Y/N? Why hadn't she come down? Izaya's question just piled up as he wondered.

Little did he know that Y/N... was fast asleep on her desk. She had done plenty of work today and decided to take a "little" nap. That nap turned into a full on nighttime sleep.

Izaya walked to where Y/N was and saw the cute, adorable girl sleeping on her desk. Papers were spread around the desk and Y/N's laptop was open to her SoundCloud account and her work.

Izaya wondered just what Y/N listened to. He put on the headphones and scrolled through her account playlists, trying to find an interesting song. He found one that was interesting.

The next one was more interesting than that.

Izaya couldn't believe that Y/N actually listened to all of this! Just where had she found this stuff? Another window had been opened, and that was...

Osu.

It was Osu.

She got her songs from Osu.

Another window was open, a game was paused. Izaya was curious as to what this game might possibly be. He unpaused it, a bunch of words in front of people we're here and there, a shot gun icon moved with the mouse. This was definitely the "Danganronpa" game Y/N kept talking about.

And now for the real question, what would he do with the sleeping Y/N? Be sort of mean and wake her up? Pour a bucket of cold water on her head?

Izaya knew exactly what to do. He would carry her! What would be better than that? Plus, Y/N is a heavy sleeper!

Izaya placed the girl on his back. Closing all her work and cleaning up after her came before he even did that though.

He went through hell with Y/N on his back and came back out once he made it to the door that led to the outside world.

"IZAYA!" A loud bang on the door from the outside. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR YOU FLEABAG!"

"Can't you be quiet even for a while Shizu-chan?" Izaya opened the door to find Shizuo. "Can't you see that Y/N is sleeping?"

"Why is she on your back?"

"Because she's my girlfriend, if you want one, go get another Y/N-chan."

"I know you and Y/N are behind this."

Izaya was confused. Behind what? He hadn't done anything (miraculously).

"I'm sorry what?" He put Y/N down on a chair and tilted his head at Shizuo.

"You and Y/N are both behind these Slasher attacks, aren't you?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. I haven't done anything!"

"Stop lying fleabag! You've both done this! You both were always behind this!"

"Goddammit Shizu-chan, why don't we take it outside?"
---------------------------------------------
Y/N hadn't woken up, even after Izaya's fight with Shizuo. Izaya sighed as he picked Y/N up again and carried her. They both arrived at the apartment.

"Now what to do with you Y/N-chan?" Izaya questioned. "Well first, we need to get you changed."

Izaya took the girl to her room and laid her down on her bed. He looked through her clothes and found a pair of pajamas that he could put on Y/N.

He took off all her clothes (not her undergarments though lol) and started to blush madly. He had never been in a situation like this before, so it was only common sense for his face to start to tint as red as blood.

Once Y/N was all dressed, Izaya started to put her to bed, but he paused. He started to think to himself.

Then, he came to a conclusion.

He would sleep with the girl.

What a great idea.

"Off to bed with me Y/N-chan!" He yelled out loud. Izaya carried her to his bedroom and laid her on the bed gently.

Y/N's cute face shone in the moonlight, her eyes were closed and her hair covered her forehead. She looked as if she seemed to have been a sort of model in a previous life. Izaya laid next to her and admired the girl. He was glad she agreed with his ways and was glad that she was his pet. Izaya snuggled up next to the girl.

"Goodnight Y/N-chan." He said as he closed his eyes and fell into a deep slumber.