Things get interesting my dear?

It was him again.

Mikado Ryuugamine.

He was it.

Izaya continued to jump on a man while laughing. You sat on the school fence and glared at Mikado, studying him.

"Y/N-chan?" Izaya made you turn your head to him. "Didn't anyone tell you it's not nice to stare?"

You nod your head at Mikado and look down at your feet, they swing back and forth as you him your little tune you have.

Mikado starts to wonder how the relationship between these two exactly works.
---------------------------------------------
Izaya made motorcycle noises as you, him, and the transporter followed Mikado home. You balanced on the rail while the sweet bread hung in your mouth, still humming the tune.

"W-why are you following me." Mikado asks as he stops in a tunnel.

Izaya's phone started ringing and he actioned for you to follow him away from Mikado and the transporter. You ate your sweet bread completely.

You listened to the conversation and left your Master alone. You checked your phone for any messages that may have come lately. Only one popped up.

Are you having fun in Ikebukuro my dear? I'll pick you up and return you home soon. Just wait until everything is over.

~Cide-sama

The text was not from a person you knew. Should you tell Izaya about it? That was your first question you thought of. But a second message popped up.

Don't tell your current Master baby, I don't want to have to look for you again.

~Cide-sama

You were tempted to message this guy back and say something like, "no way in hell am I leaving Izaya because of you!" but withdrew because it would cause him to notice it.

Who was Cide? And why was he or she calling you all these names?
---------------------------------------------

Cide closed his phone and smiled, his mind filled with Y/N's name. He wasn't far from his love, he would be seeing her anytime now. He would kill that Izaya bitch. He'd get Y/N L/N back and they'd be happy.

How many different words could he use for Izaya?

Homicide
Regicide
Hericide
Hosticide
Raticide
Insecticide
Pesticide
Weedicide
Deicide
Monstricide

It was endless.

Cide stared at the picture of Y/N on his phone and compared it to the one he had taken not to long ago in Ikebukuro.

Still so beautiful, still his.
---------------------------------------------
A lot of things happened while you were with Izaya. You found out the transporter's name, found out her 'motorcycle' was a horse, now knew that Mikado was in fact the leader of the Dollars, and knew about Cide (whoever he was).

Another buzz from your phone rang. You saw that it was a call from an unknown number, that matched up with Cide's.

"Cide?" You pick up.

"Hey my dear." His voice was boyish and there were city sounds in the background. "How are you in Ikebukuro? No one has hurt you right?"

"Just who the hell are you in reality?"

"You really don't remember me baby? I'm sad, you should've had me in the back of your mind by now. Think back to junior high honey, think back to before you met the pest."

"Nothing is coming to mind."

"Oh sweetheart, that's ok, we can make new memories, can't we? We can start now if you like, I don't mind doing it for you baby."

"Stop calling me that! Just who the hell are you?!"

"I'm your future sweetie, every timeline includes me somehow, it interweaves into your life. Cmon cupcake, you really don't remember me? You don't remember seeing me?"

"I don't for the last time! Just tell me your name!"

"I can't do that yet honey, I'd be forced to take you back forcefully and your blood would run out quick. Your still my kitten though, and I am your master."

"No! I'm Izaya's! Not your's! Why don't you just shut up about it! I need you to just shut up..."

"I can see you crying kitty, that's not good. I'll fix it for you baby..."

"Shut up!"

You searched around for the culprit. He said he could see you, so could he be around still. You saw no one just standing there and looking at you or anyone on their phones.

"You can't find me among these people my dear. It's time for me to go baby, I'll call you tomorrow. I have one small request kitten, can you do it for me?"

Should you play along? Or tell Izaya?

"S-sure."

"I want you, honey, to stay away from Izaya Orihara. He's not your Master and he'll put you in danger. Stay away from him. For me my dear."

You didn't respond. Cide hung up.

"Fuck you." You said as she threw a rock at a building. "Screw your little game, I'm not your kitten. I'm Izaya's."

Those words somehow brought comfort to you in a way.