Contest Winner Chapter

This was written by Mistyymoon

"Yellow!" Ash cheered as he watched her come down the stairs, she smiled kindly and gave him a hug, then she pulled Paul in for a hug, "How are you boys!" She said happily, "Good," the ravenette replied, smiling warmly as he hugged her still, Paul just nodded politely in agreement. "We have another guest today Yellow, this is Serena," Riley put his hand out to indicate the honey-blonde girl, she smiled softly, her blue eyes giving a friendly look, "Nice to meet you, I'm friends with Ash and Paul," she said, putting her hand out, Yellow clasped it softly, "Any friend of Ash and Paul's is a friend of ours," she said sweetly.

Ash, Paul, Riley and Serena were seated at the coffee table in the living room, Yellow came in with a tray of tea and set it down on the table, Serena studied the lady, she had golden-blonde hair that was tied in a ponytail, her eyes matched her hair perfectly. She wore a nice summer dress that lightly showed her curves, the dress accented her eyes a little bit. She took a seat beside Riley and Paul took one if the cups of tea, nodding in thank you, "So, Yellow. We've got something to discuss with this young lady," he said, adding sugar to his tea, "You see, she found out she had psychic powers the other day," he sipped his tea, Yellow looked slightly shocked, "That's a bit surprising," she said, then turned her attention to Ash and Paul, "What level is she at?" She questioned, Paul answered quickly, not letting Ash speak, "She's pretty moderate- *glance at Serena* -amateur," he said, then Ash jumped in before he could say more, "She made a stone statue crumble," he enthusiastically noted, Serena's face flushed in embarrassment. "it was on accident," Paul rolled his eyes, "I already explained the basics to her, she just needs some more knowledge on it and then she can practice," he said, "You and Riley could help her," Ash cut in again, Paul looked highly annoyed at him, Yellow nodded, "First, we should let her know about different Auras." Riley huffed, he set his tea cup down, and Serena felt as though she was in class again.

"So humans and Pokémon both have a slight aura, normally humans don't have that much of an aura, however some humans can have an aura like a regular Pokémon- these are Aura Users. They are born with a Pokémon aura that can be picked out from a normal humans aura. Psychic users can sense auras like this, and Aura Users can too- there is a difference though. Some people can be born with an aura that of a legendary Pokémons, although this is fairly rare. Psychics can sense aura's ranging from a normal human aura to the minor legendary auras- such as Articuno, Mesprit, Suicune- you get it. Aura Users, however, can sense the higher-up legendary auras in humans- Ho-oh, Lugia, Dialga, Palkia, Xerenas, Yveltal and others- /most/ Aura Users can't sense an aura strong like Arceus' aura, that being because it is /almost never/ found," Yellow explained, Ash shifted his position, Serena wasn't sure, but she thought he looked a little uncomfortable with the Aura explanation. "However, in some cases, really powerful Psychics can sense the same auras as an Aura User- sometimes, powerful Psychics can give off an aura similar to an Aura Users. Since Aura Users have an aura like a Pokémons, Psychics give off an aura of a psychic-type Pokémon- Depending on their psychic strength, of course- you see, some Psychics with your level of power will have an aura that of an Abra's psychic power, whereas when you have a higher level of Psychic energy, such as Paul's, your Aura would be close to a legendary aura. Now, normal humans can't sense auras, some Pokémon can however. Some /people/ will raise and train specific Pokémon- a lot of the time it being a Psychic-type- to find unnatural auras." Yellow continued.

"So, I can use psychic powers?" Serena said, she looked up into the lady's golden eyes, matching her hair. She smiled kindly, "Yes, and I will be more then welcome to help you" The honey-blonde teen smiled, "oh, thank you!" She was beaming at the other blonde. They continued talking about the basics of Psychic power and Aura users, until Ash looked at the clock above the doorway, he gasped, "We should get home, it's almost eight!" The others all looked over at the clock, "You're right" Riley said. They went to the door and Serena paused for a minute, "Is it possible we can start Saturday?" She asked, Yellow smiled at her, "of course" Serena beamed, "well, then I'll see you Saturday!" Ash smiled to himself, Serena was cute he noticed. She was handling this so calmly that Ash knew she would do great. Paul looked at Ash, who was still admiring Serena with a small smile. He couldn't help but smile too, because the boy was thinking so sweetly and highly of the honey-blonde in front of him.

---

Ash and Paul were standing at the curb outside Serena's house, "Serena, are you nervous?" Paul asked kindly, she frowned a bit, "Kind of, but I'm sure I'll be fine!" She smiled again, Ash was lost in thought, he was thinking so fast Paul didn't bother trying to keep up, he just hoped the raven haired boy wouldn't pass out from thinking so much. "You should probably get going, seeing as it's late," Serena said, bringing Ash out of his thoughts. He looked to the horizon at the setting sun, "Yeah. We'll see you tomorrow Serena," They walked away waving back to her.

After they got a little whiles away from Serena's house Mewtwo put his hand out to Ash, who was distracted, Mewtwo then nudged the boy when he didn't comprehend what his friend/brother was getting at, "Huh?" Ash looked at Mewtwo, "are you going to take my hand so we can teleport home?" He asked, smirking. Ash shook his head to clear it of thoughts, "Yeah. I'm tired," and with that, they set off home.

They had a relatively quite dinner, Ash frowning the whole while. He barely touched his food, and Mewtwo was afraid that something had upset him, causing him to loose his appetite. He couldn't tell what Ash was thinking, and that worried him. Ash pushed his chair from the table and stood up, "I'm going to bed," he said, Delia glanced at his untouched food before looking into his face, "Are you sure? You didn't eat dinner," Ash just shrugged at her statement, he walked upstairs to his room and shut the door he sighed and leaned against it, unzipping his jacket. The room was illuminated by the faint moonlight seeping in through the window, the curtains were still open. He walked over and closed them, when a sudden stabbing pain went through his stomach. He stopped himself from making noise as his knees buckled, he gripped the window sill so he wouldn't crash onto the floor. The pain subsided as quickly as it had started, and he was panting quietly from it. Pushing down on the widow sill, he stood up shakily, gripping the window sill as he almost lost balance. When he recovered he went over to his drawers and took out his pajama's changing into them quickly and tossing his clothes aside. He walked over to his bed and slid under the covers, rolling over he looked at the wall, he felt pain slowly rising in his stomach again, he had no idea what it was about, but he got a feeling it was something bad. Bunching some of the blankets near his stomach, he tried to get comfortable. He looked over to the door, the voices downstairs were hard to make out, then suddenly a voice spoke near him /Great power he has indeed. He will make a great edition/ Ash blinked, he looked around but there was no one in his room besides him. /We will be able to use it, we just need to get the pesky people away from him. Even that so-called brother of his/ the voice spoke again, followed by maniacal laughter /This plan is perfect! It shall not fail/ Ash waited tensely for it to speak again, but it stayed silent. He sighed and rolled onto his back again, he stared at the ceiling for a while thinking, /is Team Rocket behind this?/ he shakes his head like a wet Poochyena and sighs, "I guess I'll have to figure it out," he whispered to himself. He stared at the ceiling for a little while longer before the silence and darkness lulled him to sleep.