Psychic Mayhem and First Lessons

At school

People die.

The end.
~~~~~~~~
Again, that wasn't the actual chapter.

ANYWAYS

At School

*Ash, Paul and Serena walk into the school*

Ash: Serena, make sure to try and control your powers okay?

Serena: yeah, I'll try

After School
(I'm too cool 4 school)
(But that's mostly because I hate society)

Ash, Serena, and Paul are outside of the school near a statue of Professor Elm

Serena: I went the entire day without using my powers!

Paul: well of course , you just discovered your powers yesterday, unless your powers were extremely strong then you might be able to use your powers.

Then, Serena feels a pounding in her head and the Statue of professor Elm crumbled into tiny pebbles...

Paul: *shocked* well then...

Ash: *slightly shocked* If only he was drinking water when you did that... *Chuckles* That would be hilarious to see in slow motion

Ash then proceeds to picture Paul taking the greatest spit take ever in slow motion, and then everything fading to black and white as fog roles in as sad music is played on an air horn and then pixelated shades come down on on Serena and the words "Deal With It" appear below her as she is smoking what seems to be weed as a faint "I am the one don't weigh a ton Don't need a gun to get respect on the street" can be heard in the background and then the sun turns into a doge face and says, "Much MLG" "So Memes" in a robotic-like voice then in the same voice it says the words (not sounds) "bark" "woof" "tail wagging" "Harambe has risen" "I ship it"

Mewtwo reads Ash's mind and sweat drops

Mewtwo: I guess it was an impossible mission to get this baka's I.Q. to be at least a little higher than Patrick Star... *Sighs*

Mewtwo: What should I call you? Meme Lord?

Ash: NO! THAT TITLE CAN ONLY GO TO GARY OAK! (Read Pretty Boy by TrainerElliora to get it)

Serena at this point has no idea what is going on

Mewtwo: *notices Serena's confusion* Let me guess, you have no idea what's going on do you?

Serena: Nope...

Mewtwo: Well, it's because of Ash was imagining, though I don't really have to explain it because since your Psychic as well, I can project memories to you through my Psychic powers, just a little neat trick that is psychics can do

Serena: Wait, so I can do that too?

Ash: Eventually you will be able to... But that won't be for a while...

Serena: Wait, what do you "it won't be for a while"

Mewtwo: It took me years to master that ability, and I had even stronger psychic powers than you, not to brag, when I first "discovered" them

Serena: Wait, what do you mean you had even stronger psychic powers than me starting out? You mean it's possible to have stronger powers than me early on?

Mewtwo: Yeah, but it's extremely rare...

Serena: Then, is it possible to have even stronger powers than you did starting out?

Mewtwo: Nope, I was actually at the strongest level possible for a beginner, hehe... You know what, since your really curious, I'll go ahead and teach you the basics:

So when your a beginner you can be one of these four classes

Weak- Average

Moderate- Uncommon

Strong- Rare

Extremely Strong- Extremely Rare

Now this is in terms of a beginner, for example- A person who starts out on a strong level, which is what you are, would be weak to an experienced psychic user, but your strong compared to an average beginner, though that doesn't mean you will have an easier time controlling them in the first place while learning how to use them, it actually makes it harder, *Serena's expression darkens* But remember, I started out on the highest level possible and I'm just fine... *Serena breathes a sigh of relief*

Also, there are different classes depending on how strong your powers are currently, and don't worry when I say "currently" I don't mean you can degrade classes, I just mean with more and more practice your powers will keep increasing and you will reach higher classes!

The classes are-

Beginner- Weakest

Amateur- self explanatory (Serena)

Psychic User- Average, moderate (Espeon)

Psychic Noble- Above average, strong (Kadabra)

Psychic Elite- Very powerful (Sabrina)

Psychic Warrior- Extremely powerful
(Mewtwo)

And those are the basic things to know

Meanwhile Ash is watching with a smile on his face as he acted the same way to his Uncle Riley when he found out his psychic powers back in Sinnoh, he then chucked slightly as he remembers the look on Gary's face when his Uncle told them (Gary was traveling with Ash through all the regions in this fanfic)

Serena: So, what about what Ash was thinking?

Mewtwo: Oh yeah! *Shows Serena what Ash was thinking of with psychic powers*

Serena: *sweat drops* I see why you meant...

Serena: So when am I gonna start learning how to use my psychic powers?

Mewtwo: I'm afraid your not quite ready to learn how to use your psychic powers yet...

Serena: Wait, Why not?

Mewtwo: One, it would help to research try to learn all you can about Psychic Powers first. Two, your going to need to be fit as possible to start training, because- just to let you know- There is going to be A LOT of running, practice sparring, ect involved...

Serena: *confused* Practice Sparring?

Ash: Basically, it's just practicing with someone else so you can practice in similar circumstances to an actual fight without worrying about getting hurt

Serena: How can you be sure you won't get hurt?

Ash: You don't use full power attacks, well you would because your a beginner because we will be fine, but me and Paul can't use full power attacks on you so you won't get hurt, also you will wear protective armour, not just for extra safety, but it is also weighted; to help with endurance, pain tolerance, and physical strength.

Serena: *blushing faintly* Wait, you'll be sparring with me too Ash?

Ash: Well, if you ever got into real fight it's not always going to be a normal person or a psychic user

Serena: *confused and slightly frustrated* But why do I need to prepare for fights in the first place? It's not like I'm being targeted by some criminal organization or something!

Ash: Well, You know how Team Rocket tried to invade the school before?

Serena: Yeah, why?

Ash: Well, let's just say I have a feeling they're coming back... A very strong feeling...

Mewtwo: *checks watch* OH SHOOT! WE ARE 10 MINUTES LATE TO CLASS!!!

They all start running to Ms. Juniper's class

Ash: *while running* Ms. Juniper's gonna kill us! LITERALLY KILL US!

Serena: YEAH! She HATES it when students are late!

When they get to class

Ash: We are so sorry that we are la- HUH?!

???: Ash! Good to see you!