Forty Nine|Be Mine Forever

Start from the beginning

"I will leave for now but we will see each other soon." Ciara said with her beautiful smile and walked to a door, it wasn't the same door we entered. I thought it was a bit weird because NamJoon said almost the exact same thing before..

I looked back at TaeHyung and he was already looking at me.
"Why is everything so nice tonight? I mean you, our friends, this room." I asked.
"Because you deserve it Rebecca, I want to treat you like a princess no a queen." TaeHyung answered.
"Well if I'm the queen then you are my mighty king." I giggled.
"I can be everything for you Rebecca." I blushed a deep red. He leaned forward and kissed me, I responded to it immediately. I suddenly heard music playing from the piano, I turned to that direction and got surprised.
"YoonGi?" I said, he looked up at me and smiled.
"Hello Rebecca."
"What are you doing here?" I asked.
"Just helping my friend. Now forget that I'm here."
"Okay...?" I looked back at TaeHyung. "Why is YoonGi playing the piano? Why is everyone helping you? First NamJoon, then Ciara and now YoonGi. Who's next?"
"Because I asked them nicely and the next ones are Bre, Jin hyung and Naomi." He answered it so easy..
"Is something special going to happen?"
"Ah that I can't say." He winked to me and the. I heard the doors opened. And not to my surprise, SeokJin, Naomi and Breanna was walking towards us. They were carrying food out to us, Im really confused what is going on?

"Hi Rebecca, you look lovely tonight." SeokJin said as he placed the food in front of me. Breanna had TaeHyung's food and Naomi had the champagne.
"And so do you." He was also wearing a suit, just like the rest of the guys. I looked at the girls, Breanna had a nice purple dress and Naomi had a black. "Girls, you look really beautiful, can you tell me what's going on?"
"Thank you and no we can't." Naomi said.
"Just enjoy every unnie." Breanna said.
"Okay..."
"Jin hyung, what have you done for us?" TaeHyung asked.
"I made 'Stir fried dakgalbi', a little bird told me that chicken is your favorite dish so I decided to make this. Jungkook and Jimin helped making it too and we hope you like it."
I looked down at my food, it looked so good!

"Thank you hyung, I bet that my queen will love it

"Thank you hyung, I bet that my queen will love it." TaeHyung said. Jin, Bre and Naomi left us again.
"Seriously what's up? Why are they making the food? Why can't the real staff do that?" I asked.
"Because this is a secret, we can't let anyone know about this now." Tae answered. I bit my lip, he was right about that. I keep forgetting that he's a idol and how famous he is.

We started eating the food and oh boy it was so good! SeokJin si really a good cook! YoonGi was still playing the piano and it was so romantic. TaeHyung talked a lot about different things, such as the future, family and even about kids. It surprised me that he was talking about it because we have never really had that talk before an if I'm honest, I got scared. What if we want to get married one day and our parents don't approve it? What if I'm a bad mother? What if TaeHyung's fans finds out about our marriage? There was So man 'What if' questions..