Twenty Seven|Date Night (6)

❗️Warning❗️
There will be a sex scene in the end of the chapter. I'm going to warn you before it starts. You can skip it if you don't want to read stuff like that.
-----------------------------------------------------

Karaoke night

~Breanna's Pov~

Ciara woke me up by screaming loud as fuck in my ear. We had a sleep over at her place as usual, we were really close to each other. We just had to be close, she's my cousin and we moved to Korea together.
I was angry at her at first because she yelled like that but I let it slide. We talked about Namjoon and her and then some about Baekhyun. I'm so excited for our date! Wonder what we are going to do.

Namjoon called Ciara so I made my way to the kitchen to cook our breakfast. I decided to do some eggs, sausage, bacon and salad.

It looked really good when everything was done, I laid everything on two different plates and carried them into Ciara's room

It looked really good when everything was done, I laid everything on two different plates and carried them into Ciara's room. She was rolling around on the bed and made me dizzy.

"Stop rolling around like that! Your making me dizzy!" I yelled, she looked at me and whispered sorry. She ended the phone call with Namjoon. We talked and eat and when we were done I went home. I had to get ready for my date too. I took the bus home, luckily we don't live so far away from each other. The time was 12.30 pm when I came home.
I took my phone up and texted Baekhyun.

Me: Hai Baek what time should we meet?❤️

It didn't take long before he replied, I read it and quickly answered him back.

Baek Oppa❤️: Hi cutie, I'm at SM right now so I don't know what time I can leave. But you can come if you want, you can meet the other guys.

Me: ah okey I'm just going to fix myself for our date. Btw what are we going to do?

Baek Oppa❤️: Karaoke 🎤

Me: omo yes! I'm coming when I'm ready bye

Baek Oppa❤️: Byeee cutie

I giggled to his last text, he's so cute. I started my Exo list and had it on shuffle, the first song that played was 'Love me right' in Korean. I jumped into the shower. I sang and danced to the songs that came up, the song after 'Love me right' was 'Excited' by LuHan. I love the song and I tried my best to sing in Chinese. The song after 'Excited' was 'Wolf' in Korean, I finished my shower when that song was over.
I did all the normal girl stuff you do in a bathroom, I dried my hair, brush it and my teeth, I put my makeup on and then left the bathroom.