Eight| Kookie in love?

~Rebecca's Pov~

"Where we going Rebecca?" Seokjin asked while he started the car. He and Namjoon sat in the front of the van and then it was Hoseok, me and then Taehyung. And then we had Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi I the back. Seokjin looked at me wait for an answer.
I gave him the address to my parents restaurant and he started to drive.
"I hope you like the restaurant, it's my parents." I said.
"Oh really?" Jungkook said.
"I'm positive that we are going to like it Rebecca." Namjoon said and looked back from his seat.
"And one more thing.. My friends are there is it okey if they can meet you?" I asked and looked at them.
"Yeah why not. But they aren't sasang fans right?" Yoongi asked and laugh a bit.
"No I promise they are normal. It's just that I don't know how they will react. They really love you guys."
"Ohhh then we have to meet them, if they love us that much I mean." Taehyung said and our hand slightly touched.
"Can you tell us something about them, like names how many they are age, just so we are a bit prepared." Seokjin said.
"Oh yeah sure Oppa." I answered him and I saw that he smiled throw the glass of the car.

"Well They are 18-19 years old, I'm the oldest. None of them are Korean, they where born in America but then move here." I said and pause a bit.
"And you? Where are you from?" Yoongi asked.
"Umm I'm actually from Europe.."
"I knew! I just knew it!" Taehyung said loud and happy. "Please go on, sorry."

"No it's okey Oppa.. Um okey so My sister name is Yeasi and she's 18, she is also adopted, she got adopted a year after me and her bias is Kookie." I looked back at him and he smiled. "Then we have Breanna but we call her Bre, she's 19 and she lives with her cousin Ciara. Ciara is the youngest of everyone so we all call her the Maekne she's 18. Bre's bias is Yoongi Oppa and Ciara has Namjoon as bias.
And then we have Nia, she's new to our little group. She goes in the same class as Ciara, last year of college. She's 18 years and her bias is Jimin Oppa.

"Okey so you can say their bias but not yours why?" Taehyung said and wined.
"Yeah I can say theirs because they are not working with you. And I would be super embarrassing if he knew I could be like those crazy fan girls when he just act cute, sexy yeah it doesn't matter what he do or say.. So yeah pretty embarrassing for me." I said and just looked straight avoiding eye contact.
"Hehe your so cute Rebecca!" Namjoon laughed. I blushed.

"Namjoon Oppa can you turn on the radio? I wanna listen to some music." I asked
"Only if you do aegyo!" He said.
"Are you serious?!" I said and looked a bit sad.
"Yes do it now."
"But.."
"Do it! Do it! Do it!" Everyone said.
"Ughh okey!"
"Do gwiyomi!" Taehyung said and laughed.
"Do The whole song nonna!" Jungkook said excited.

(I don't look like this in the book, but I'm doing the same thing as her)

I started to do the gwiyom and everyone cheered. I finished the song and everyone laughed and looked really happy. But when I looked at Taehyung he had his mouth opened and looked blank.
"Yah! Teatae Oppa stop staring!" I laughed and slapped his arm gently.

~Taehyung's Pov~
As soon Rebecca started to do the gwiyom I froze. She looked so f.ucking cute you can't imagine! She was cute from the beginning of the end! I got a bit shocked, I didn't know she could be this cute! And everyone knows that I love a girl that can do aegyo!
Suddenly I felt a slightly pain In my chest. My heart was beating faster. I started at her the whole time.
'Am I falling for Rebecca?' I Thought.
Rebecca finished the song and she blushed. She looked at me and smiled.
"Yah! TaeTae Oppa stop staring!" She laughed and slapped my arm gently.
'Yes I'm definitely falling for her.' I thought and smiled at her.