Forty Three | Moving?

~Naomi's Pov~
I was at BigHit now and I stood outside Bts producer room because I knew Suga was inside, working as usual. I knocked on the door and waited for him to say anything.
"Yeah?" I opened the door and went inside, Suga was sitting in a black chair and looked at me. "Naomi? What are you doing here?"
"We need to talk." I said.
"Wait are we breaking up?!" He asked and stood up. "You're here because I yelled on you? Shit, I'm sorry I didn't mean too, it just came out. I'm just stressed, I have to be done with this mixtape now but I'm not, I'm so sorry for yelling at you and of-" I took my hand over his mouth so he stopped talking.
"Suga, I'm not breaking up with you, breath." I said and took my hand down again.
"You aren't?" Suga said relieved.
"I'm not, we just have to talk." We sat down and it was quite for a couple seconds.
"What do we have to talk about?" Suga asked.
"About us. I got really hurt back there but JHope told me what's what up with you, if he didn't do that then i don't know what would happen to us. You didn't even say you missed me.."
"Of course I did Naomi! I couldn't stop thinking about you, I promise."
"And I believe you, but we have to talk more with each. Like how we feel, what's going on and even more. Suga, we have dated for 2 years, almost 3 and I don't want that to end so we have to talk." I said calmly and smiled.
You're right Naomi, I don't want our relationship to end. It's my fault because I haven't said so much, I didn't want to worry you." Suga hugged me and kissed me, I kissed back and we stayed like that for a while.
"I love you Yoongi.."
"And I love you Naomi.."

~Rebecca's Pov~
"1, 2, 3, 4! Come on guys you can do better! 5, 6, 7, 8. Jungkook your feet, SeokJin move faster and Taehyung focus on the dance don't space out. 1, 2, 3, 4..." I was currently teaching the guys the choreograph to 'Blood, Sweat and Tears' They were doing a good job but I'm a strict teacher so I'm making them do the best they can.
"Okey take 5 guys, you did good." I said loud. Almost all of the guys fell down on the floor. I laughed and and threw them water bottles.
"You're killing us jagiya." Taehyung said and hugged me.
"We're not even done withers dance and I'm killing you? I'm sorry I just think if you get this concept right all the fangirls will love it and maybe you guys can win on the next MAMA."
"You think really think so?" Hoseok asked.
"Yes but only if we work hard enough." Taehyung was still holding me and I looked at the other guys, they all looked tired but still happy. I looked a Yoongi last. "How did it go with Naomi?"
"Oh it went really good, she helped me with some songs too so I'm really glad she came after me." He answered and smiled. "I thought she was going to break up with me but luckily she wasn't."
"Good, I'm glad you guys are alright now." NamJoon said and gave him a little clap on the shoulder.
"And thank you for taking to her, Horse." Yoongi said to Hoseok.
"No problem hyung." Hoseok said and gave him a side hug which Yoongi didn't want. I wiggle out off Tae's hold and stood up.
"5 minutes is over, let's continue now."
"Okey boss!" Everyone said loud and got up from the floor.

"Let's start from JHope's part. JHope you are singing 'Kiss me, it doesn't matter if it hurts, make it tighter." The guys took the position and I started the music, they danced it good and when it came to Taehyung's part I stopped the music. "Okey so this part, I want everyone to try to grind on the floor. Just to see who can do it and who can't." Jungkook and Jimin did it first they made it but the rest failed.
"It's okey that everyone couldn't do it, we can just do something else." I said and showed some different things they could do instead.

~2 hours later~
"And... that's all! Wah you guys did well, now you know the whole choreograph but we're going to repeat it more times of course." I said. The music stopped and the guys almost ran to their water bottles. "I see that I have been to hard so let's stop for today okey?"
"Yes! We need to rest noona!" Jungkook said. There was a knock on the door and then the manager came inside.
"Hello manager Bi!" I greeted him.
"Hey hyung!" The other said.
"Hi, is everything going good here?" He asked.
"Yes, they are really good, even NamJoon and Seokjin." I joked.
"Hey we can hear you." NamJoon said in English. I ignored him and kept talking to manager Bi instead.
"So what brings you here?"
"I actually wanted to talk to you Rebecca." We walked a bit away from Bts so they wouldn't hear us.
"Okey, what do you want to talk about?" I asked him.
"I know you live pretty far from BigHit and we need you even more now because there's so many dances you have to do so I was thinking that you could move to the dormitory here? You have closer to work and you can work more with the guys this way." I was quite surprised by what he asked.
"Moving..? Can I think about it? I mean it so sudden." I asked.
"Yeah sure. Just think about all the good things, you will move from your parents and have a whole apartment to yourself and you can meet Taehyung even more." He said and winked. I looked to the guys that was still sitting on the floor and I looked at Taehyung, he was playing around with Jungkook but he stopped when he saw that I was looking at him, he gave me a big smile and waved. I looked back at Manager Bi.
"I will move to the dormitory, but when should I move?" I asked.
"As soon as possible."
"Okey I just have to pack my things and talk to my family." I said with a smile.
"Good, you can leave now if you want."
"Don't tell the guys yet, I want to surprise them." I said.
"I won't tell them a thing." Manager Bi said.
I nodded my head and made my goodbyes to everyone and took the subway home.