Eighteen|3 More Dances

~Rebecca's Pov~
I woke up with the biggest headache ever. 'How much did I drink last night?' I thought to myself. I opened my eyes slowly to see that I saw still in the couch. I was just about to get up when a par off arms wrapped around me. I looked behind me and I saw the beautiful Taehyung. He was still sleeping, he looked so peaceful when he sleep. I smiled and wiggled out of his grip.
I looked around me and saw that everyone was still sleeping. 'What time is it?' I asked myself. I looked at the clock on the wall and it showed that it was 6.30!
Why the hell am I up now?! I should go back to sleep!

I walked back to the couch where Taehyung was sleeping. Just like before, he was dead asleep, he hadn't moved an inch. I smiled ones again because he was so cute, I can't help it I just smile all the time I see him!
I laid down beside him and took his hand and interlocked our fingers, I closed my eyes and tried to sleep. But I couldn't...
Once I wake up I cant go back to sleep and It's really irritating.

I laid beside Taehyung for like 5 minutes before I got up again. I walked around in the dorm. Seokjin was also sleeping on the couch but on the other side from where Taehyung and I had slept. Jr and Mark was on the floor, hugging each other like crazy. I walked into the bathroom and found two more guys there. Hoseok was sleeping in the bath tub and Youngjae was hugging the toilet.
'Great now I can't even use the bathroom..' I thought as I walked out.
I walked into the kitchen and found Nia and Jackson under the kitchen table. Jackson was hugging her while she was hugging a soju bottle.. Like why and how?
I got a bit mad because Nia's dress was up so you could see her panties. Jacksons hands was on her hip and he had this sly smile in his sleep. 'They definitely did it!' I Thought and crawled under the table, I took the soju bottle away from Nia and then pulled her dress down. I crawled back again and looked around

Ugh the kitchen was a mess! There where food everywhere And soju bottles everywhere!
What did we do for it to be so messy?
I started to clean up in the kitchen, I was quite just like a mouse so I wouldn't wake anyone up. The first thing I did was to take all the empty soju bottles and there was a lot!
"Aishh how much did we drink?!" I asked myself and rubbed my head. I felt how it started to hurt, I started to get a hungover!
I ignored my hungover and kept cleaning the kitchen. I was done with the kitchen at 7.10
I walked around again and started to clean around the sleeping people.

I was almost done now and it's 7.35 now. I walked to Bts bedroom to see where the rest was sleeping.
I walked to the first door and it was Jungkook's and Jimin's. I opened it slowly, trying not to wake anyone. I saw Jungkook in his bed and Yessi in Jimin's. I don't think they did anything so that's good. I closed the door again and walked to the second door, it was Seokjin's and Namjoon's room. I got surprised to what I saw, I Bambam and Yugyeom in the same bed hugging each other while they were both shirtless!
'Omg what did they do? Are they together? Nahh they can't, they just fell asleep and it's summer so it's hot, that's why they're shirtless!'

I thought to myself and slightly freaking out. I closed the door and walked to the next door, Yoongi's bedroom. Before I opened it I heard that someone was moving around in the room.
I opened the door and looked in, my eye opened widely and my mouth dropped down, I covered my mouth so I didn't yell.
I saw Yoongi siting on top of his bed and Naomi was on top in him. I walked in on them having sex!! Naomi was riding Yoongi!
I couldn't see the part were they were connected because off the covers but that made me happy.
Yoongi grabbed her boobs and then looked behind her and he noticed me.
"REBECCA!" He yelled and Naomi looked back at me. They stopped and took the covers so I couldn't see them.
"I swear I didn't see anything!" I said awkwardly and covered my eyes. "Umm I'm going out for like 20 minutes that's plenty of time for you two to finish, right?" I said and walked out and closed the door.