011

Chapter Eleven:

By the time they arrived back at the townhouse, it had began to snow again. Ciel shivered as they hurried inside. "How tiresome," he complained, annoyed as Sebastian took their coats, placing them in the coat closet. "The criminals may be amoung them. Let's,wait to hear from Comissionor Randall. Humph!" He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. "Fancy calling me all the way out to London because of this boring case."

"Don't be a downer," Aries scolded lightly. "There was plenty of information, they were rather expressive. You should've let me interrogate him, it would have been much more efficient, Silly Ciel."

"We can't have them braindead, Aries, even if they were barbaric," Ciel reminded.

"You can't help but bark, if there is any sort of threat to the queen," Lau commented dryly. "This is being part of the pitiful watchdog isn't it, Earl?"

"Young Master!" Finnish exclaimed, followed by Meyrin and Baldroy, "Welcome back!"

"I see you brought all your servants this time," Lau commented.

"Yeah, they would end up more of a burden if we left them at home," Sebastian commented, remembering the state of the manor when they left the trio behind last time. "Well now, you must tired due to the cold. I will serve you tea immediately."

"Fair enough then," Ciel replies. "Instead of having English tea, let's have Chai. That would be better."

"Fair enough, then," A familiar voice behind Ciel repeated. Ciel noticed, and turned, shocked.

"Er... What the---?!" He exclaimed, finally noticing the Indian boy and his butler from earlier.

"It's a lot narrower than my place," He commented under his breath.

"Wha... What...?! What the blazes are you doing here?!" Ciel finally snapped, pointing a rude finger at the duo. Agni slipped away, heading towards the steps.

"Huh? But we met just earlier today. Have you already forgotten?" The young man asked, a bit confused by Ciel's shock and anger.

"They... Just met...?" The other servants murmured, equally as shocked.

"Besides, I saved you," he continued. "In India, it's common to welcome and entertain benefactors. We even have a saying for it: 'Entertain your guests, even if you must sell your treasures'." He turned to Lau, even though the man didn't live in the Phantomhive townhouse. "Oi, where is the bed?"

"The bed?" Lau repeated. "Why are you looking for a bed?"

"In my country, we sit together with guests, on a bed," he explained.

"Prince!" Agni shouted from the staircase. "Prince, I found it!"

"Uhm," Ciel spoke, but was dutifully ignored as the supposed 'prince' ascended the steps. "Listen to me! Oi!!"

"Meh, however narrow it is, I have decided to stay here," he informed.

"Wait a minute!" Ciel exclaimed, climbing the steps behind him. "Why do I have to look after you guys?!"

He entered a bedroom close to the door, sitting on it as if he owned the townhouse. Very spoiled, and a prince, Aries thought. He held no power, but he probably knew other spoiled Indian nobles that did. "I didn't really consider staying in an inn," he admitted. "Is it common in England to kick benefactors out in the cold?"

"Apart from that," Ciel said, dodging the question as the prince layed out on the bed. "Just who... Well, who the hell are you?"

"Me?" A smirk grazed his lips and he turned to face Ciel. "I'm a prince."