Beginning In The ShadowWorld

I climbed the last branch to the top. My black wings fluttered as I saw the sunset, the gold tips glistened in the orange and purple light.
"See anything?!" My kitsune friend, Rayzi, yelled.
"No!" I yelled back.
"Well get down here, I'm as cold as a Lookina down here!"
"Fine..." I fluttered down from the branch, "Where's Koopar?"
"He's getting water from a nearby stream and hopefully firewood."
"I guess you want me to build it?"
     Rayzi nodded and grabbed some wood. I sat as she placed them in front of me. I held out my hands to the wood, little glowing red pellets appeared and turned into tiny specks of fire and ambers.
     A small fire was on the wood. I smiled as I saw lightening bugs swarm around us. I felt uneasy though. Like something was watching us.

----------------------------------------------

     It was finally night, I looked at the stars and saw them twinkle. I remembered what happened in my past and felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and to see Koopar there.
"Don't worry 'bout it Lass." He said.
"Thanks." I said.
"I'm bored. Finnex show us a trick!" Rayzi whined.
"Fine." I said.
     I stood up and looked at the stream we were camping by. I held my hand over to it and ribbon like strings of clear water ran up my arms, wings, and legs.
     Then, black fog escaped my fingertips. It fluttered to the ground. It quickly cleared and I looked at them.
"Happy?" I questioned.
     That's when everything went downhill. They seemed terrified at something behind me. Terrified yet confused, I turned to meet a dark purple shadow. It was a foot taller than me and had a curly grin on its face.
     A white mist came from its hands and the next thing I know, I was out.

----------------------------------------------

     I finally woke up. I was in a bed and had a black silk dress on. I lift myself from the bed and a small puppy ran up to me.
"Why hello." I picked him up.
"Ah you met your companion?" A voice said.
     I jumped at the sound of the voice. It was deep and velvety. The small dog wagged its tail, showing he was happy.
"Don't be scared Finnex." The voice said, "I'm Valkry."
     I turned and saw a man, probably 6'4, was there. He had black raven hair, red eyes, and wings; pure black. He wore a white shirt with a black blazer and black pants. He had a belt with a scabbard and sword.
"What do you want?" I asked.
"Straight at the point, aye?" 'Valkry said, "Finnex you have a purpose. Your powers, they're graceful yet deadly. Let me show you."
     He grabbed my hand and led my through the castle, it seemed, and toward a field. The little dog followed us. It had different people training it seemed. It was Night still as well. Batoes, Fallers, werewolves, and Nocis were throwing balls of Fire, shadow, smoke, and ice at targets.
"You will be training with the nocturnals and Water Wisps." Valkry said.
"When do I start?" I asked.
"NOW!"
     Valkry ran toward me in incredible speed, he pulled out his sword out and swung. I held up my hands for protection. I looked up to see he stopped.
"What is it?" I asked.
     Everyone was looking at me. I looked behind me and saw my wings were half golden plated, they were gigantic as well, and the only black feathers was actually scales. I looked beside me and saw a shadow/fire wolf pack. I looked the other way and saw a smoky water serpent. They disappeared and I looked down at Valkry.
"What did I tell you?" He smirked, "Beautiful powers as well a beautiful woman."
"I-uh..." I said.
"Oh did I say something? Never mind let me show you around." He said.
     I floated down and walked beside him. I noticed all of the people on the field staring at us.
Why are they doing that? I questioned myself, What is my actual purpose?