Chapter 29: Living Louder

I woke up with a shirtless Luke beside me, with my head rested on his bare chest. I think he’s still asleep. I decided to wake up first and get some breakfast. I grabbed my robe and went straight downstairs. I saw Leslie snuggled on the couch still sleeping. I went to the kitchen and took the fresh milk out of the fridge. I’ve wanted to drink milk since last night before I sleep but I was too tired to go downstairs. I also didn’t notice Luke climbed up the bed, I think they did another all nighter last night, god knows what they did. I must be so tired falling asleep even though they made awful noises. I don’t even know what time the gang left.

I still feel wasted, I grab the cheerios from the cupboard and start filling my bowl and also poured a little milk in it. I also prepared a little breakfast for Leslie; I grabbed a box of dog food under the sink and poured some on Leslie’s feeding bowl. I grabbed our bowls and went straight to the living room, I feel like watching TV today so I placed Leslie’s feeding bowl on the floor and called her out, she woke up and wagged her little tail and started eating her dog food. I grabbed the remote from underneath the coffee table and sat heavily on the couch. It’s been a rough week. I turned on the TV and started to find a good show. After a few clicks I was thankful that The Script is on MTV singing their song ‘Nothing.’ I kinda love that song so I started to sing along as I eat my cheerios.

“And my mates are all there tryna’ calm me down ‘cos I’m shouting your name all over town” I exclaimed as I sing on top of my lungs.

I hear 3 silent claps,

“It’s been awhile since I heard you sing” a voice behind me exclaimed,

“I haven’t heard you sing for a long time too” I answered back,

I felt two strong arms around my neck and warm breathing on my neck, I felt a soft peck placed on my jaw line.

“Good morning” Luke exclaimed with a sexy husky morning voice,

“Good morning to you too”

“What’re ya eating?”

“Cheerios, you want some?” I answered and scooped a spoonful and placed it in his open mouth

I can hear him crunching every bit.

“So what do you want to do today?” I asked,

“Hmm, I don’t really know, I think we should rest for the day?”

“I think you’re right. Let’s just have a lazy day?”

“Deal!”

I pecked him on the cheek as he smile.

“Here, you better finish this” I exclaimed as I pass him my bowl of cheerios

“Why? You don’t want to eat it anymore?”

“Nah, I don’t feel like eating anymore. I’ll just take a bath okay?”

He nodded. I pecked him again on the cheek and made my way upstairs.

---

I just finished taking a bath; I wore my arctic monkeys’ shirt, denim short shorts and my white fuzzy slippers. I didn’t wear any make up; I just fixed my eyebrows with my eyebrow kit and just let my hair down. I also didn’t forget to wear my fake eye glasses.

“Luke?” I exclaimed as I walk my way down

“Lukeeeeee?” I called again

“Yeah?” He answered,

I saw him walking towards me from the kitchen; he’s drying his hair with a small white towel. He’s wearing a plain red shirt and his ripped skinny jeans.