Chapter 3: Coincidence

I tapped his shoulders, not knowing what trouble I'll be into..

"WHAT CALUM?!" he exclaimed loudly as he turn around to face

me.

my eyes widened..

so did his..

"oh shit! sorry! I thought you were my..friend" he explained

holy shit! its Luke! this is not happening!

wake up Myle! wake up!

I blinked my eyes for a few times..

hoping that Im just dreaming..

oh dear god!

"uhmm... I a.. I .. uhmm. i-its..

o-o-okay" I replied stuttering

fuck! Im embarassing myself

I walked away..

I turn around moving to the left side of the store seeing a denim designed Vans .. I grabbed it immediately..

I dont know whats happening Im panicking to be honest my palms are starting to sweat.

Im so stupid why didnt I noticed them? oh my god! I saw a crowd of girls outside why didnt I think that maybe it was them! those girls were here because they are stalking them.. Im so stupid for not noticing!

holy fuck!

I tried minding my own business. pretended to fit some shoes and choosing from one another.

I simple turned around pretending that Im looking for something.. then, I saw him! Luke Hemmings! he'a staring at me like a lion stares at a raw meat. shiver crosses down my spine.. I feel hot, my cheeks turning crimsom red.. I looked away.. pretending not to care..

its been 30 mins and they are still here!

god! why arent they living?

I need them to go out of the store before me so that the crowd will be gone as I exit the store. I dont want to be mobbed. it will mess up my look.

and

I cant go out now

awhile ago there are only 10 girls outside now its almost 50.

this is not good.. I'll be crushed

but,

to be honest Im enjoying the moment.. why? because Luke Hemmings is here eventho Im here standing by the corner I still cant believe that we are breathing the same air right now!

I turned around to pay for the Vans I choose.. Im still upset about the black one tho. I headed towards the cashier..

as I turned around I bumped into someone's chest..

"oops!" I giggled..

I thougt it was just the salesman. because when I entered the store there there was a couple who're checking out some shoes. I looked around and they not here anymore. I shrugged maybe they already left..

I looked up and it was Luke. my jaw dropped and walk as fast as I can towards the counter..

"woah woah woah ... wait!" I heard Luke's voice calling me..

I turned around and saw the rest of the boys staring at me..

OH NO!!

THIS IS NOT HAPPENING!

"hey!" Calum exclaimed,smiling.

I responded with a small smile..

"oi! arent you Myle?" Luke asked..

wait wait! what? how did he know my name?! oh my god!!

I nodded.

I dont know what to do.

"Myle? you mean the lead guitar and vocalist of 'Rough Diamonds'?" Ashton asked Luke.

"woah! really?" Michael asked

I nodded again.

HOW IN THE ACTUAL FUCK DID THEY KNOW MY NAME? AND MY BAND'S NAME AS WELL. WOAH! THIS IS TOO MUCH..TOO MUCH IN ONE DAY!

THEY DIDNT EVEN GO TO THE BATTLE OF THE BANDS WHEN I WAS A SOPHOMORE, OFCOURSE THEY WOULDNT KNOW THAT BECAUSE THAT DAY IT WAS THEIR GRADUATION BALL AFTER THE CEREMONY. AND BESIDES WHEN WE DO GIGS AROUND SYDNEY THEY WOULDNT KNOW ABOUT IT! I MEAN WHY WOULD THEY MIND ME AND MY BAND? THEY WERE ON TOUR THAT TIME..

"wait! you study at Norwest Christian School right?" Cal asked

"y-yes!" I answered

FUCK I SHOULD BE THE ONE ASKING THEM ALOT OF QUESTIONS

I MEAN THEYRE 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER. THIS IS AWKWARD!

Michael: oh thats why youre familiar!

Ashton: wait!!! isnt she the girl from Luke's....

before Ashton could finish what he'saying Luke covered ash's mouth and smiled at me looking uneasy.

woah, what was that about?

I laughed and headed towards the counter, I handed a $500 bill to the cashier and looked behind me.. I saw the boys mumbling and laughing.

I just shrugged my shoulders..

I opened my purse to put back the change and saw my phone vibrating

*VVVVVV VVVVVV VVVVVV VVVVVV*

oh shit! I forgot about Ronnie and Helen

I unlocked my phone

woah!!

*36 messages

*12 missed calls

oh Im in deep deep deep shit.

I locked my phone and decided to go out of the store eventho its crowded.. I promised Ronnie that I'll catch up to them I dont want to be a bad friend..

I was about to open the door when someone grabbed my arm.

ouch! a very tight grip.

I cringed.

"oh! Im sorry" Luke's raspy voice exclaimed..

this is the first time I'll be talking to him eventho we are from the same school. He is 5 months older than me but he studied earlier thats why he graduated first. I recall that he's only 17 right now.. well Im 16 and Im just about to be a Senior next school year.

"huh?" I replied a little off

"that's a bad idea.." he replied

"uhmmmm..what is?" I asked

"just follow me.." he grabbed my wrist and we exited the back door..

woah.. my first conversation with him and then he saved me from being mobbed by his fans..

"Thank you" I exclaimed.. then I turn around,

walk away Myle... walk away..

well what do you expect? I dont know what to say for pete's sake !!

"wait!" he exclaimed.. looking at me a bit embarrased.

I smiled and asked him what's the matter.. he asked me if I could go with him tonight..

I nodded. we exchanged phones and gave each other our mobile numbers..

did that just happened? I dont know how to react. OH MY GOD!

-----

boring chapter.. well! what do you expect? aha..

what do you think will happen next?

what do you think ashton was supposed to say?

- @punkrocklukeass ♥♥