I wouldn't give her time to start bashing us or anything, that wasn't the reason for coming here.

"They asked me to marry them and I said yes" I whispered as she watched me not responding. She shifted in her seat a bit then cleared her throat looking around.

"I love them and though it's not usual, it doesn't mean it's not real. We are going to make this work, I don't know how else to prove it to you other than just show you with time. I want to do that with you and I want to be able to come to you for advice on love and stuff but, I can't when you're not even trying to accept it. I don't want to only have dad getting to know them or making plans to stop by when you're not here"

"So what are you asking for Skylar? To respect something I have no faith in?" I smiled nodding seeing she wouldn't even budge an inch.

"I want them to feel comfortable around you. It's not fair that they love me and give me nothing but happiness and you hate them" "I don't hate them, I just don't like that or better yet you being involved in something like this" she stated getting up and I did too shrugging.

"Well I'm gonna need you to get over it because it's not going anywhere" I simply stated knowing this was all I could do. If this wouldn't fix it then I don't know what would beside leaving them, but since that wasn't going to happen... I needed this to work.

We never had the best relationship, I was more of a daddy's girl but, I still wanted to improve this between us.

"You don't have to give me an answer now, just think about it. Hopefully you'll be at the ceremony with a smile and not a disapproving look" "And if I don't?" "I would like my day to only be surrounded by positive and happy vibes only"

Meaning: I wouldn't want her to be there.

I walked over to her giving her a quick hug and kiss on the cheek "Love you and will talk to you later" I whispered then headed out not even waiting for a response. Wasn't sure she would anyway.

I wasn't asking her to be all happy and loving to them but, relax with the smart remarks, the facial expressions. It was really disrespectful and immature especially because they didn't deserve it. Even after a year she was still acting like this.

Simple: Come to the ceremony, be respectful and smile.

All I could do was hope now.

I smiled seeing Demi and Harry in the car smiling as I hopped in the driver side. Harry was in the front and Demi in the back leaning forward waiting for me to tell them what happen.

I just shrugged looking at the both of them "I invited her, as long as she is respectful. Told her to just think it over" I simply stated starting the car. I took a deep breath looking back at them smiling.

Only time will tell.

******

I took a deep breath closing my eyes as the hot water ran down my body. Was hoping this would relax me a bit but, not really working. I was trying to fight the thoughts of my mother, I was trying not to do what I usually do and think myself into a bad mood but, I couldn't help but think about if she really couldn't get over it and didn't come.

She still hasn't been in contact with me on coming tomorrow.

I didn't want it to seem like I was picking them over her but, I couldn't lose my happiness. I just wanted to be happy making this official with everyone we loved around us and surrounded by support and faith that will be last for the rest of our lives.

It was going to be a small, private ceremony. Surprisingly Demi's mother was coming with her sister. Her dad was still against it in every way but, I'm sure just having them there would mean something right?