십오.

- school -

"Yah! Park jimin!"

" Ye-yes?" Jimin gulped, waiting for yoongi to say something.

" Here. Take this stack of paper and deliver it to the principal's office. Then, you go to the club room and get the other stack of paper and pass it to Mr. song." Yoongi ordered in a flat tone.

" T-thats all?" jimin asked, curiously.

" keke. Of course kitten. What do you think i was gonna say?" Yoongi smirked and walked closer towards jimin with every word he said.

Jimin kept walking backwards until he felt the wall in contact with his back. Jimin gulped down his saliva and it was so audible that yoongi heard it.

Their faces were so close to each other that jimin could feel yoongi's breath. Jimin's uneven breath could be heard and his red, blushing face was very obvious.

Yoongi, still smirking, proceeded to lean in closer to jimin. Jimin, for some reason, was anticipating this. He shut his eyes tightly and he felt yoongi's lips brush his own pair slightly.

He thought that yoongi was gonna kiss him until he felt something rub his hair and a raspy chuckle was heard.

Out of curiousity, jimin began to slowly open his eyes, and saw yoongi's teasing face.

" HAHA!! Did my jiminie think that i was gonna kiss him?" Yoongi grinned and gave jimin a teasing look.

" O-of course not you asshole! Th-there was something in my eye okay?" Jimin shouted defensively.

" Sure hun. Anyways, i need you to do those two tasks quickly. Chop chop chop!" Yoongi pet jimin's hair, ruffling it before walking away, whistling.

Jimin grumbled and began to stomp off with the whole stack of papers.

- club room-

" Woah, woah.. Let me help you little one." jimin looked over and saw taehyung, holding half the stack of paper.

" I'm not a little one.." Grumbled jimin.

"keke. Anything you say mister. Anyways, why are you even doing this? Isn't it yoongi's job?" Taehyung looked at jimin, arching one of his eyebrows.

" Yea but.. I happened to become his slave for a week." jimin sighed.

" Aww.. Don't worry chim. Yoongi will reward you well later." Taehyung winked at jimin and walked away with the stack of paper.

" W-what do you mean?"

" Whatever you are thinking about right now." Taehyung winked, once again.

" Why are you so slow? It has been an hour and you are still not done. Mr. Song has been asking for these papers. Do your chit-chatting later and do your job well."

" Y-yoongi? Where did you come from??" Jimin's eyes widened.

" Oh. Its yoongi. Come on jimin, we gotta hurry if not you won't be able to get your reward."

" Excuse me? Its yoongi-hyung to you dumbass." Yoongi flicked taehyung's forehead, causing him to move back. Thankfully, taehyung caught hold of the paper and prevented it from flying it everywhere.