오.

"Why the fuck is this thing doing here?" Grumpy approached Jimin.

" Uhh.. Well, uhh.. We didn't have enough members so i thought, it would be a good idea for jimin to be in the team! Since, you know.. He can play pretty well and all..hehe."

Jin nervously answered back, laughing awkwardly, hoping to ease the cold tension around the club room.

" But they were other people that were more suitable for the last spot!" Grumpy eyed Jin, not buying the answer he gave.

" Ah.. Hahah.. Well, he was just infront of me while i was looking for a suitable member and.. I don't wanna sweat my pretty little ass off just to find a last member so.."

" Ugh, Jin... You know how much the basketball team means to the school. Having someone like him will bring down the status of the basketball team and the whole school."

Grumpy whined, sounding disappointed.

" Oh come on yoongs, give that poor boy a chance, you'll never know, maybe he could make the whole team greater than ever!"

Jin said, trying to persuade grumpy

" Hmph, fine then. Since we are all starting the training now, i want all of you to give me 10 laps around the school field. As for jimin, our newest member, give me 20 laps around the field." Grumpy smirked in victory.

" Why m-"

" Because i said so. Now chop chop little boy, we don't wanna be wasting our precious time am i right?"

Grumpy cut jimin off before smirking and running with the rest of the team members.

- :) -