팔.

" Uhh.. Hey yoongi.. Uhh i...um.. Have something important to attend to so.. Uhh i gotta go now. Bye!"

"hmmm... Where do you think you're running off to hm?" Yoongi managed to grab Jimin by his collar before he could escape.

" uhh.. I'm not running anywhere! What are you talking about dude? I just have something to attend to so i need to go! I just said it like 2 minutes ago! Gosh yoongi, you're so slow sometim-huk!"

Jimin gasped, covering his mouth almost immediately, desperately wanting to dig himself 6 feet underneath where ever he was standing.

" slow? hmm..sure. Let's see who will be the slowest during tomorrow's training boo. Anyways, i overheard someone again saying that they wanna apologise to me and treat me a nice meal?"

Yoongi said, purposely emphasizing the word again to remind him of last time.

"Yoongi, i- " Jimin tried to talk to him about the meal, but ended up getting cut off by yoongi.

" uh uh. Since you are broke now and i'm a really angelic person, I want you to save up as much money as you possibly can and treat me by the end of this week. Got it?" Yoongi said.

" um... I'll try i guess.." Jimin said softly, while looking down, making yoongi's heart pound softly. Yoongi heard his own heart and started blushing profusely, his pale face so red and hot that even he could compete with the sun.

Jimin of course heard the pounding of yoongi's heart because of the emptiness of the changing room and then began looking around the room and then decided that he should escape now because it was really awkward and jimin did not like it one bit.

" Wh-where are you going now? I'm not done with yo- "

" Uhh... Not now yoongi, I-I gotta go now bye! See you uhh.. T-tomorrow!" Jimin then charged towards the exit door before anything else.

" tsk, tsk.. Ahh... Why is he making me like this,

My heart might not be able to handle this cute little boy.."

- :) -