사.

- a week later. -

" HELLO!" Someone enthusiastically screamed by Jimin's ear.

Wincing, he turned to his left and saw someone smiling brightly at him. The person was wearing a pink sweater and jeans. Not to mention his pink shoes too.

" Uhh.. Yes?" Jimin answered.

" OH! I called you here today because i needed to tell you that you were chosen as the final member of the basketball team!" Pink guy started squealing and jumping around making weird noises.

Jimin stared at the pink guy for 5 minutes straight while processing his words slowly just to make sure he wasn't going crazy.

" Are you... for real?" Jimin gave him a questioning look.

" I know, i know, i'm so fabulous that you think im a unicorn or a goddess." He then flips his hair dramatically and blew Jimin a kiss while he tried his best not to cringe in front of the pink guy in order not to hurt his pride.

" Ahh.. Hahaha. What i mean was, am i really joining the basketball team? I mean, won't i bring down the team's status or something?" Jimin said, while trying to keep a straight face.

"Well, you might. But, you also might bring the status higher because of your skills!" Pink guy said, turning back to normal.

" Anyways, i don't really care about your opinion. I don't take no's for an answer. So.. You're in the team! Yay!" He celebrated by moving away like a piece of seaweed.

" OH! BY THE WAY, THE NAMES JIN!" Pink guy shouted from the other end of the hallway and blew Jimin another kiss before continuing his seaweed dance.

- :) -