십.

- Saturday -

Poopy-butthole;

Poopy-butthole:
Jiminie~ are you free today?

Minnie:
why?

Poopy-butthole:
Well.. Im bored

Poopy-butthole:
Also, u owe me a meal ;)

Minnie:
i swear to god

Minnie:
stop bringing up the goddamn
meal thingy Jesus

Poopy-butthole:
How bout we meet up at
The cafe near our school?

Minnie:
Im-

Ignore this:
Of course you will :))
Lets meet at 2.30pm there
Bye chim❤

- read -

- 1.30 pm -

" H-he t-that h-heart.. He- oh my golly AHHHHHH!!"

Jimin screamed at his pillow, muffling his screams so that his neighbours wouldn't think that he got murdered or anything.

" Oh my god. Fuck, fuck, fuck.. I can't belive i typed that to jimin.. Oh god what if he thinks that i'm some kind of creep that wants to get in his pants? I mean, getting in his pants is a good ide-no yoongi!"

Yoongi on the other hand though, was freaking out because he didn't want his precious jimin to avoid him because he typed the heart.

However, Jimin was fangirling over yoongi's text message and was currently blushing and screaming at the same time.

" wow.. Never knew i could do that many things at once. I thought that my only talent was breathing. Cool."

Jimin found new talents that he thought he couldn't do while waiting for the time to pass.

Yoongi however.. Was busy styling up his hair.. Asking his mirror if he looked okay.

" How should i style my hair? Should i put hair gel and slick back my hair? Should i put tons of hairspray on it so when i turn.. My hair doesn't move at all? Should i just shave my hair off? I mean.. Oh god no."

Yoongi pictured himself looking bald and well.. He.. Didn't like it at all.

" What if Jimin was bald? Would he look good? goD nO

" What if Jimin was bald? Would he look good? goD nO."

🌸: i don't know what i was writing. Oops
🌸: also, thank you for 100 reads!!👏

- 고맙습니다! -